PDA

View Full Version : Z33/King Cobra Manuals

showtime
08-27-2005, 01:22 PM
I am looking for owner/operator manuals for my 1990 Z33 and King Cobra outdrives. I have been told that the Donzi manual is very generic and probably not worth chasing down. Does anyone have one and is there any useable info in it? I already have the OMC factory repair manual and parts manual and the Seloc repair manual for the outdrives but always like to have as much ammunition as possible when trouble starts!

joel3078
08-27-2005, 10:10 PM
I have a factory Donzi owner/operator manual for a 1990 24' black widow. Not much info in it as it's pretty basic and generic. Would not be very good for troubleshooting problems. The booklet just gives generic info. Can copy it and mail it for ****s and giggles if you want.

I am looking for owner/operator manuals for my 1990 Z33 and King Cobra outdrives. I have been told that the Donzi manual is very generic and probably not worth chasing down. Does anyone have one and is there any useable info in it? I already have the OMC factory repair manual and parts manual and the Seloc repair manual for the outdrives but always like to have as much ammunition as possible when trouble starts!

showtime
08-29-2005, 07:34 PM
I guess that makes it unanimous, probably not missing anything. I really appreciate the offer though! Thanks anyway!
I have a factory Donzi owner/operator manual for a 1990 24' black widow. Not much info in it as it's pretty basic and generic. Would not be very good for troubleshooting problems. The booklet just gives generic info. Can copy it and mail it for ****s and giggles if you want.