PDA

View Full Version : Is your DONZI male or female?

Donzigo
08-27-2005, 12:10 PM
I swear that this big beast can ride out in the heavy waves at 60 MPH, with he best of them, it's 8,000 lbs out of the water, crashing back in & out of the waves with a huge splash. I love it when I'm out there in the deep blue with my hair on fire. But, you let the slightest little thing go haiywire and stop those big engines; then, this big beast goes into some kind of metemophysis and becomes a tempermental little "water wench" just like a freaking *****cat that drives me nuts trying to figure out what's wrong. So, is "Big-D" male or female, that's the question?

I vote female................... Cuz, if mama ain't happy...........nobody's happy.

How about your Donzi.............MALE or FEMALE?

MOP
08-27-2005, 12:42 PM
Richard for time and memorial vessels of all types have been called, She, Her etc! I have found this to be more then true, when things are right and all is going well they make us feel Macho and do things well. But at the drop of a hat something will set the bitch off and drive us crazy, true in life and true with our "She Boats!"

MOP

txtaz
08-27-2005, 12:51 PM
It's a she. For me she is my mistress. Bounce her around a little, ride her rough, then wax her gentle and do all maintenance. She's happy and ready to go. She is jusy like a woman, don't pay enough attention and look out.
Wes

onesubdrvr
08-27-2005, 01:14 PM
I agree, all boats are women,....ESPECIALLY performance boats, The faster / sexier she is, the more of a B she can be. But, all boats are typically women, yeah, a Bayliner may be like you're little sister, not quite like a mistress, but a woman none the less.

Ah well, such is life
Wayne

rustnrot
08-27-2005, 01:38 PM
Gay Male. This is a pre-restoration pic. It no longer has that name...................

Cuda
08-27-2005, 02:12 PM
Gay Male. This is a pre-restoration pic. It no longer has that name...................
I'm glad! That name is whacked! :odie:

Cuda
08-27-2005, 02:13 PM
Mine is female. I named her Freaky Girl. :)

gcarter
08-27-2005, 02:50 PM
By definition, a Minx is a female.....and one with an attitude at that!! :bonk: :banghead: :confused:

mattyboy
08-27-2005, 07:22 PM
my boat is ru paul
a lady with big balls :jestera:

Ed Donnelly
08-27-2005, 10:46 PM
The name says it all " Fine Whine "
When was the last time you heard a Macho Donzi Man Whine?? ...Ed

Jraysray
08-27-2005, 11:09 PM
Well mine is definetly a female. She has such a sorted past it is just crazy. Gone from stock, to mild build up, to blackhawk supercharged set up to a neutered SBC stock.

1.Young, natural, and looks good runs good. (All smiles)
2.Things are still sexy and purr like a kitty but not enough. (Little nip and tuck)
3.The young ones are catching up so time for a major upgrade. (Lets go full augmentation and bring on the check book!!)
4. Big sugar dady passes and she comes to me to start the process all over agian.

Absolutley a female. :)

Donzi Rose
11-08-2005, 09:46 PM
By definition, a Minx is a female.....and one with an attitude at that!! :bonk: :banghead: :confused:
Yes but the Donzi Minx's are named after a male dog owned by the John Chisolm Family. It's meaning is wanton woman.R