PDA

View Full Version : HullSpeed / HP Curves

onesubdrvr
08-27-2005, 10:09 AM
Does anyone know if there are any HullSpeed / HP curves for different boats? Obviously interested in mine, but others would be interesting as well.

Boy, this actual "engineering" for performance stuff is pretty neat!!

Wayne

ps. Something smells funny!

Jraysray
08-27-2005, 10:46 AM
Wayne,
My brother just moved to your neck of the woods. I am going to visit there soon. Any must visit/see sites when I go there?

His address is
#### NW Cheseboro Terrace
Port ST. Lucie. FL

Does anyone know if there are any HullSpeed / HP curves for different boats? Obviously interested in mine, but others would be interesting as well.

Boy, this actual "engineering" for performance stuff is pretty neat!!

Wayne

onesubdrvr
08-27-2005, 11:11 AM
Wayne,
My brother just moved to your neck of the woods. I am going to visit there soon. Any must visit/see sites when I go there?

His address is
#### NW Cheseboro Terrace
Port ST. Lucie. FL
Well, depends on what you're into,.....

I'd definately make a trip up to Marine Liquidators in Ft. Pierce (lots of boat stuff),

Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institute is pretty neat, there is the EOD museum, all within about 10-15 minutes. Also, PSL is only about 1 1/2 hours from Miami if you want to go down that way and check out south beach, or what used to be thunderboat alley. The Kennedy Space Center is about 2 hours north. Give me a call when you're here, we'll do lunch.

Talk to 'ya later
Wayne

gcarter
08-27-2005, 11:26 AM
Scott, you should also plan a day at EPCOT. I'm about an hour to the North of there. If you do make it and you reach Disney, we could meet for dinner.

RickR
08-27-2005, 02:31 PM
This should help with HP/SPEED caculations
http://go-fast.com/boat_speed_predictions.htm

onesubdrvr
08-27-2005, 03:42 PM
This should help with HP/SPEED caculations
http://go-fast.com/boat_speed_predictions.htm
Thanks,... that will work for what I want to do!! Thanks again

It would be interesting to see the actual engineered curves for different Donzi's and compare to that.

another 125 hp to get where I want to go,... NO Problem I've got just what the doctor ordered!!

Wayne

Cuda
08-27-2005, 04:31 PM
Is that funny as in ha ha, or funny as in peculiar? :rlol:

onesubdrvr
08-27-2005, 07:21 PM
Is that funny as in ha ha, or funny as in peculiar? :rlol:
Yes :rlol: :bonk: :toiletpap

Jraysray
08-27-2005, 10:37 PM
Thanks for the invite guy's. I am not sure when we will be there, but I will let you know.

Let it be noted that I have never met either one of these guy's but they have offered an invitation of friendship. This is a rare treat in this world.

I have come to realize that DONZI is as much of a state of mind as the rig you ride. Maybe I will drag the 18 down for a clear water run. :yes:

Damn Huricanes!! Cant you guy's keep them there!!!

onesubdrvr
08-28-2005, 08:35 PM
Thanks for the invite guy's. I am not sure when we will be there, but I will let you know.

Let it be noted that I have never met either one of these guy's but they have offered an invitation of friendship. This is a rare treat in this world.

I have come to realize that DONZI is as much of a state of mind as the rig you ride. Maybe I will drag the 18 down for a clear water run. :yes:

Damn Huricanes!! Cant you guy's keep them there!!!
Bring that bad-boy down, we can do some St. Lucie Canal Speed Runs!!!

Let me know when you're coming, I'll PM you my phone#

Wayne