PDA

View Full Version : NO LOnger a Lurker...

Last Real Texan
08-26-2005, 08:13 PM
It is official , I finally worked a deal on the 27 ZX with a 500 EFI .... Finalized the deal today and on the check out ride managed 71.1 GPS with a 26 pitch prop I borrowed from a buddy, too bad the boat came with a 24 pitch Bravo I . It will be a while before I pony up the bucks for a new one, He wanted the prop back. So with that said I am happy to join the Donzi Family and look forward to meeting some of you LAbor day at Eufala, again I will be at Loiuseville boaters house and the Donzi will be at Chewalla Creek . I am looking forward to making the boat mine and doing some upgrades to it. My next project is to contour the bunks on the trailer to the step hull bottom so it fits like GLOVE......Thanks for the info and help that helped me make this deal happen.

27 ZX it's the http://www.donzi.net/ubb/graemlins/smileybreasts.gif
Bryan

joseph m. hahnl
08-26-2005, 09:12 PM
It is official , I finally worked a deal on the 27 ZX with a 500 EFI .... Finalized the deal today and on the check out ride managed 71.1 GPS with a 26 pitch prop I borrowed from a buddy, too bad the boat came with a 24 pitch Bravo I . It will be a while before I pony up the bucks for a new one, He wanted the prop back. So with that said I am happy to join the Donzi Family and look forward to meeting some of you LAbor day at Eufala, again I will be at Loiuseville boaters house and the Donzi will be at Chewalla Creek . I am looking forward to making the boat mine and doing some upgrades to it. My next project is to contour the bunks on the trailer to the step hull bottom so it fits like GLOVE......Thanks for the info and help that helped me make this deal happen.

Bryan

bryan: congrats on your deal. still some summer left to tear it up.
" enjoy living the dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Donzigo
08-27-2005, 01:06 AM
way to go, dude..................you run with the big dogs, now!

martiniboat
08-27-2005, 07:31 AM
The ZX's are SO sweet.

Could you shoot us a few pictures of the new steed?

Brian

boatnut
08-27-2005, 09:41 AM
managed 71.1 GPS with a 26 pitch prop I borrowed from a buddy, too bad the boat came with a 24 pitch Bravo I . It will be a while before I pony up the bucks for a new one,
Bryan

Congrats!! Gee I have a 28P Bravo 1 (literally new) that seems to be too much prop for my 22, maybe we can work a deal???

fasttrucker
08-27-2005, 10:08 AM
He needs to buy a lab 26 pitch prop from throttle-up.

Last Real Texan
08-27-2005, 03:24 PM
http://www2.hotboat.com/image_center/data/500/766DSC00960.JPG
The ZX's are SO sweet.

Could you shoot us a few pictures of the new steed?

Brian

Here is one picture of the new ride. I am sorry I don't know how to attach pictures in stead of posting them
97 model

Last Real Texan
08-27-2005, 03:27 PM
He needs to buy a lab 26 pitch prop from throttle-up. This is what I plan to do ...I turned a box stock 26 to 5150 and hit 71.2 on a GPS, mind you this was with no fuel ( we ran out of gas puting the boat on the trailer) . I am hoping that a labbed prop in the future will allow this to happen with some fuel on board.

Took it out today At LAke Alatoona . rough out there but not in the Donzi!!!!!LOve the boat.

Bryan

RedDog
08-27-2005, 05:34 PM
Congratulations! A really nice looking boat, great power, and good speed to boot! Hope to see some more pictures of engine bay, cockpit, and cabin.

PS what is a Texan doing in Macon? I was there for a couple of years in the late 70's and really liked it - liked it so much I had to get out of town to ensure survival.... :shades:

Last Real Texan
08-28-2005, 09:19 AM
Congratulations! A really nice looking boat, great power, and good speed to boot! Hope to see some more pictures of engine bay, cockpit, and cabin.

PS what is a Texan doing in Macon? I was there for a couple of years in the late 70's and really liked it - liked it so much I had to get out of town to ensure survival.... :shades:

Its a long story............................................. ...........but a good place to base myself from.
1 hour to Atlanta Airport
2.5 hours to Atlantic ocean
4 hours to the Gulf

And cheap living.

Bryan

fasttrucker
08-28-2005, 09:30 AM
We have almost the same boat,mine is a 1998.Photo boat red white with a little blue+silver.Ive bilt the motor to 500hp+....look me up click on the top "Registry" then scroll down to daubert,bill.They are old pictures before my motor upgrades when I first got the boat.I really love the boat and the cabin is great....we use the potty!....6 disc cd changer... get out of the rain,ect