PDA

View Full Version : somebody is hungry??

BUIZILLA
08-25-2005, 10:18 AM
Lake George, just outside Silver Glen entrance..

Cuda
08-25-2005, 11:14 AM
The gator will stuff it up in a cave, then wait for it to start decomposing before eating it.

McGary911
08-25-2005, 11:18 AM
I'm assuming that that is not the Lake George in upstate NY??? :alligator:alligator:alligator:alligator:alligator :alligator:alligator:alligator:alligator

(always wanted to use the :alligator) :)

ChromeGorilla
08-25-2005, 11:33 AM
LOL, nice try Jim....... but yes the St Johns is loaded with gators, just not that one......

"The pictures are authentic, but the explanatory information is incorrect.
We're not sure what lake the email is referring to.
Perhaps Georges Lake, which is about 60 miles from Ocala, not in Ocala.
Also, these pictures were not taken by the KTBS helicopter.
KTBS is in Shreveport, Louisiana, which is more than 800 miles away.
KTBS tells us that this picture did not come from their helicopter, which crashed in 1992 and has not been replaced.

The facts are that these pictures were taken in 2004 by Terri Jenkins, an officer of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife service over the Harris Neck National Wildlife Refuge about 40 miles South of Savannah, Georgia.
According to a news release, the she was aboard a helicopter that was igniting prescribed fires in the refuge when the 12 to 13-foot alligator was spotted swimming with the full-grown deer in its mouth."

check it out at www.snopes.com or www.truthorfiction.com

:alligator :alligator :alligator :alligator :alligator :alligator :alligator :alligator :alligator :alligator :alligator

boldts
08-25-2005, 12:04 PM
I just relized why I don't mind snow so much. Things like that swimming in the water in warmer climates! :D

gcarter
08-25-2005, 01:28 PM
I just relized why I don't mind snow so much. Things like that swimming in the water in warmer climates! :D
Scott, this may be why about every third house down here has a pool.
But I seem to remember a certain river in Cleveland catching on fire :eek: :eek: a few years ago.........

:)

BUIZILLA
08-25-2005, 01:42 PM
:jestera: :wavey:

Richard McCoy
08-25-2005, 02:37 PM
I have a few of those in my yard. Just don't go to close and don't feed them and keep your dog away from the water .