PDA

View Full Version : Now I'm in trouble!

Donzi Blackhawk
12-07-2002, 11:02 PM
Went out for a ride on the Blackhawk today. Donzi Kathleen first took my jacket, (forget about the fact that its way too big on her) then she takes the helm. Lucky for me she gave both back when she was finished.

Guys, I think she is officially infected with Donzitis, she loved to run the boat fast! Too bad for me, HeHe.

Here is Kathleen at the helm. http://www.donzi.net/photos/bniedospial05.jpg

harbormaster
12-08-2002, 06:41 AM
You sure having alot of fun in that boat for a guy who wants to sell it....

Whats she going to do when you sell the blackhawk?

Donzi Blackhawk
12-08-2002, 08:56 AM
Scot,

A number of people were interested, but selling it now is the wrong time of year. The building I was chasing after is now gone so there is no rush to sell. If someone comes up with the cash, I will sell it. In the mean time I will play with the Blackhawk. It is too much fun not to enjoy!

I hope to keep posting more pics for all of our Northern friends. I know its early in the season, but keep thinking warm thoughts. You'll be back on your Donzi in a few months...well, maybe not Lenny. Damn its cold in Canada!

Bryant

oldLenny
12-08-2002, 11:35 AM
Bryant, 45-50 on the left side. Look at Seattles' weather (subtract the rain) and it is much the same. Only 40 miles away from here. Right Coast ,hmmm, now that is a different story...

wink

Donzi Blackhawk
12-08-2002, 01:34 PM
Current temp in Florida is in the mid 70's.
Like I said , damn its cold.

Bryant

oldLenny
12-08-2002, 05:42 PM
70's is definately better, but our weather beats snow and ice storms...don't get that stuff.

Florida, now that is not fair to compare...bet it is nice in the Cook Islands as well... :rolleyes:

boxy
12-09-2002, 07:38 AM
I'd trade Lenny his "45-50 degrees and a little bit of rain" in a second. It was only 50 degrees colder than that here this morning :D but a least it was sunny :D

Surfer
12-09-2002, 07:47 AM
I could'nt resist, took the kids skiing yesterday, a little chillie, 75ish, but we got wet.

boxy
12-09-2002, 09:22 AM
I'll forgive all digs about our weather if you'd just post a picture of the Whale's Rib.

Ahhh 75 degree days, 4 beer Key West sandwich lunches followed by a stroll over to the Cove for Happy Hour...