PDA

View Full Version : Eufala

Last Real Texan
08-24-2005, 07:30 PM
Is there a schedule of get togethers or places etc....How about posting a picture of what you are bringing and where you are staying....Cell #'s might not even be a bad Idea?
I will be staying at Louisville Boaters house on the lake And the I have a slip at Chewalla Creek for the weekend....and arriving Sat AM and leaving Monday PM.
Cell 478-737-0003

Bryan

Bad-Tat
08-25-2005, 06:29 PM
LRT.
The main group will be at the George Bagby resort on the Ga side just north of the dam. No real schedule but Sat is usually a run up to Columbus and Sunday run to one of the small islands. 1000 hrs usual starting time.
My cell phone doesn't work down there.
Big Grizz and I are leaving the Atl area around 0900 Fri which will put us down there just after noon. Usual tire kicking and stuff on Fri.
We do manage to get to that good Mexican Rest in Eufala for one of the nights.
If you call the resort just ask for Bateman or Carabelli.

Last Real Texan
08-25-2005, 08:42 PM
OkOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK ......It said my message was to short.....

The Hedgehog
08-25-2005, 08:45 PM
I live on St Francis Pt about 5 mi south of Lakepoint. It is the point on the Bama side that juts out in front on the north side of the causeway. Our number is 334-687-3235 and I normally answer to Bill. I have not done the run to Columbus yet. I am thinking it is about 40 miles. I usually hang around the lower big lake where the islands and other facilities exist. I am up for a big run if we can get mobilized. I will definately be at Lakepoint at 10:00.

As mentioned earlier, I am not quite yet set up for a large group but we can probably beach about 10 Donzi's near the house. I am up for anything. We will probably have 2 27's and a classic 16 hanging around.

The Hedgehog
08-29-2005, 10:30 AM
I live on St Francis Pt about 5 mi south of Lakepoint. It is the point on the Bama side that juts out in front on the north side of the causeway. Our number is 334-687-3235 and I normally answer to Bill. I have not done the run to Columbus yet. I am thinking it is about 40 miles. I usually hang around the lower big lake where the islands and other facilities exist. I am up for a big run if we can get mobilized. I will definately be at Lakepoint at 10:00.

As mentioned earlier, I am not quite yet set up for a large group but we can probably beach about 10 Donzi's near the house. I am up for anything. We will probably have 2 27's and a classic 16 hanging around.

That would be 40 miles from my house. The run from Bagby is a good bit longer.

I just saw that you will be at Bagby. That is at the South end. We have a decent crowd getting in on Sat morning so I will probably be up by the causeway. Our house one of the houses is at the point on the left just past the causeway. If I don't hook up with everyone there we will be going the the islands on Sun.

So far we have the following at the point: 1 dark green and white 27ZX, 1 blue and white 27ZX and possibly 1 white 16.

Emmo
09-02-2005, 10:46 PM
I'm at Bagby and my boat is the only one in the lodge parking lot. Where is everybody?

Emmo

Emmette Murkett
334-315-8298