PDA

View Full Version : Skunk works in full tilt...Look out DonCig

txtaz
08-22-2005, 10:43 AM
We had a great time over the weekend with our friends and boating. The skunk works team were in full operations fixing everything from computers, 22c's, home made ice cream and a killer dinner. For once I didn't have to cook. WHAT a surprise, thanks guys and gals it was a treat for me. The only thing missing was the harrassment call to DonCig since he had his phone turned off. I think he knew three of the best minds were hard at work inproving the 18's performance for the grudge match. Either that or he didn't want to listen to a bunch o' donzifiles having a blast without him.

Here are a few pics.
1. Head Mechanic studying the Mercruiser manual
2. Head Mechanics answer to fixing mechanical things (BTW, that was good peach ice cream)
3. Thunder Boat Road in SA
4. More, my red 18c, Marks red 22c and Richards yellow 22
5. A grill full of steaks

MOP
08-22-2005, 11:06 AM
Did Richard get sorted out and get to play?

txtaz
08-22-2005, 11:41 AM
Unfortunately, we didn't figure it out for him to run his boat. BUT he did almost get booted out af an 18 at speed. LOL :biggrin.:
We must have been, like, 12 ft out of the water.....LOL
Wes

roadtrip se
08-22-2005, 03:28 PM
scares me and I'm fearless!

farmer tx
08-22-2005, 09:36 PM
Jennifer wouldn't let me dig a fire pit in her backyard :banghead:

DonCig
08-23-2005, 07:58 AM
Richard, I think that it is sad that Wes would resort to throwing you out of the boat to gain a few mph's.

Wes called me to say that the new GPS unit was defective since his speedo reads faster than the GPS.

The pressure builds!

DonCig :yippie:

dfunde01
08-23-2005, 10:05 AM
We call those beef medallions in Georgia. ;>) Steaks are much bigger. Why don't ya'll buy my 05 Classic 16 and award it to the race winner?

Dave