PDA

View Full Version : Why I Havn't Been Boating in a WHILE...

Rootsy
08-22-2005, 09:25 AM
aside from the fact that i am a homeowner and have a list of 104 things to get done before winter...

kind of a PITA when you can't tow the boat

amazing that a lil piece or rubber can cause so many headaches and so much work... :smash: :smash: :smash:

Sagbay32
08-22-2005, 09:42 AM
The pic says it all....Ford Trucks and Busch Light....whata combo!

M

BERTRAM BOY
08-22-2005, 10:46 AM
Rootsy,
I see that you're working out of your "state of the art" shop again....... :D :D :D

gcarter
08-22-2005, 11:58 AM
Jamie, when I read what all Patty had in mind for the new house, I wondered if you would ever have time to boat again "ever"!!!!! :) :)

Patti
08-22-2005, 12:11 PM
Jamie, when I read what all Patty had in mind for the new house, I wondered if you would ever have time to boat again "ever"!!!!! :) :)

George! :rlol:

It's been tough..I mean just trying to decide on a color for the living room was a job..he & I found two chairs in Lowes and we sat for a good long while just deciding a color we both liked :tongue: We finally found one though..BUT there are a bunch more rooms to go :biggrin.:

Oh and btw..Jamie literally DOES have a list of about 104 things to do :jestera:

It'll be a work in progess for some time to come :yes: but it'll be worth it :)

Rootsy
08-22-2005, 02:28 PM
Rootsy,
I see that you're working out of your "state of the art" shop again....... :D :D :D

not quite "state of the art" yet... i don't have any of your machinery in there yet :wink:

CHACHI
08-30-2005, 11:58 AM
[QUOTE=Patti]George! :rlol:

It's been tough..I mean just trying to decide on a color for the living room was a job..he & I found two chairs in Lowes and we sat for a good long while just deciding a color we both liked :tongue: We finally found one though..BUT there are a bunch more rooms to go :biggrin.:

Oh and btw..Jamie literally DOES have a list of about 104 things to do :jestera:

It'll be a work in progess for some time to come :yes: but it'll be worth it :)[/QUOTE......and you probally thought docking was the marital stress zone! It doesn't hold a candle to picking out colors. Good Luck, Ken

marcdups
08-30-2005, 12:22 PM
what Sagbay said !!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Rootsy
08-30-2005, 12:29 PM
i reign victorious over the FERD... :checkered

i think i have found a bigger con than the oil industry... transmission people!!!

lets see.. yeah we'll take your tranny and give you another for 2K... OR... wow i bought all of my parts (a complete and utter rebuild kit including all bearings) from FoMoCo, a filter and 14 qts of Mercon V... and lo and behold.. i saved myself 1750 dollars... :shocking:

getting the tranny out of a truck that has never been apart for 7 years through michigan salty and dirt roads... to say the least... required at least a 30 pack of busch light.. and a BFH http://www.donzi.net/forums/images/smilies/puke.gif