PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Seattle area people

KericksonZJ
08-21-2005, 01:07 PM
I need/want someone to come up to where the boat I'm looking at is, so they can check it out. Its up by Pt. Townsend. You just have to ride for the day, I'll pay for the ferry, lunch/dinner, brews, whatever. Just need someone to check out the motor and such and maybe get an idea of what I'm getting my self into.

thanks
Kelly

Uncle Fester
08-21-2005, 01:25 PM
Hey Kelly, you might want to post the same thread over on www.nwoffshore.com (http://www.nwoffshore.com)

I'm in Central WA and your a long ways from me, but I'm sure that the nwoffsore guys have somebody allot closer that can help you out.

Fester

KericksonZJ
08-21-2005, 02:41 PM
Done, and thanks

Lenny
08-21-2005, 10:00 PM
Hmmm, I could fast Cat to Seattle for the day and help you out. I have looked at about a ba-zillion now. :D

What are you looking at? Size and year and power... ?

I would only feel comfortable looking at "little" boats.

KericksonZJ
08-22-2005, 11:30 PM
Hmmm, I could fast Cat to Seattle for the day and help you out. I have looked at about a ba-zillion now. :D

What are you looking at? Size and year and power... ?

I would only feel comfortable looking at "little" boats.

1992 18' w/ 351-king cobra combo

Lenny
08-23-2005, 10:55 AM
Let me guess, Teal ? I went and looked at that boat about 4 years ago.

It was at a dealer on Lake Union. It has changed hands a couple of times since. 351/broken hour meter/ white with Teal boot stripe and Teal sides, faded Teal gel on the deck, otherwise quite nice. ? ALSO, it had NO THRU-HULL. It was 17,900 in 2000, then dropped to 15,900. It sat for a looooong time at that price and then was picked up for some unknown amount. One of the Teal ones in Seattle ended up coming off a trailer on the Highway somewhere. Eric G knows more about that scenario.

Email me the price and any info on the boat and I will see if it is the same one I looked at or the "other" one. highlnd@telus.net

I could take the Coho Ferry over from here, and meet you Port Angeles which is a hop/skip and a jump from Pt. Townsend.

The pics I posted were from 2000 so I can't find 'em on the site.

KericksonZJ
08-24-2005, 12:22 AM
Nope different boat.