PDA

View Full Version : help with blackhawk drive

bcamplin
08-17-2005, 08:20 AM
I have just purchased a 1996 22' classic with a blackhawk drive. I need some help with any member that has a similar setup. Any advise about handling would be appreciated.

Bill Camplin

txtaz
08-17-2005, 08:31 AM
Let me be the first to welcome you to the board and our addiction.
Some of the members you can contact are MOP, Thriller, Blackhawk, DonCig. They all have knowledge of blackhawk drives. Thriller can attest that going into reverse while coming off a wave is not a good thing. :smash:
MOP and MrX have drives and/or parts available I think.
Good luck with it and come to some events to meet others.
Wes

Mr X
08-17-2005, 09:24 AM
Let me be the first to welcome you to the board and our addiction.
Some of the members you can contact are MOP, Thriller, Blackhawk, DonCig. They all have knowledge of blackhawk drives. Thriller can attest that going into reverse while coming off a wave is not a good thing. :smash:
MOP and MrX have drives and/or parts available I think.
Good luck with it and come to some events to meet others.
Wes
Thanks for the plug Wes! Yes I do in fact have a few Blackhawk drives and many parts and props for them for sale as well.

Woodsy
08-17-2005, 09:52 AM
Bill...

Is that the boat that Trexlers was brokering? Hopefully we will be seeing you on Winni? Anyway, give me a call and I will fill you in on all the BH stuff. 978-502-5465

Woodsy

thriller
08-17-2005, 06:19 PM
Bill,

Congrats on your new found passion! Do a search using the keyword "Blackhawk" and you will find a ton of info.

of course you can PM me or others as mentioned...

Mike Miller

Mr X
08-17-2005, 06:55 PM
Bill,

Congrats on your new found passion! Do a search using the keyword "Blackhawk" and you will find a ton of info.

of course you can PM me or others as mentioned...

Mike Miller

Hi Mike, hows everything been going?