PDA

View Full Version : MrsTxTaz makes biscuites

txtaz
08-12-2005, 06:12 PM
OK, so here I am with a tooth ache and on pain killers, till I can get to the dentist, watching tv dozing in and out of sleep when I here a strange noise coming from the kitchen....
What's this, she's making biscuits....Mmmmmmm, fried chicken, mashed potatoes and biscuites. I married a goofy girl, but dinners going to be good...LOL

gcarter
08-12-2005, 06:14 PM
Wes, what do you want to bet you gain 30# in the next two years? :eek!: :eek!:

MOP
08-12-2005, 07:17 PM
Smart Lady! She know the way to your heart!

MOP

PS does she always giggle?

Cuda
08-12-2005, 07:36 PM
Wes, I feel your pain, litterally. Two weeks ago, I had a tooth blow up on me after I broke an old filling out. My whole side of my face was swollen overnight. The next morning I couldn't get in a dentist right away, so I called my old dentist in St Pete and had him call me in a prescription for Vicodin, or I was going to commit hari kari. I had oral surgery done a few days later. It's still tender. :(

txtaz
08-12-2005, 08:24 PM
Cuda, I hear you man. I called my old dentist today for a prescription and have an appointment on Monday with our new one. When it hits it hits hard. I've never been like this before, but the drugs help. I'm just a little fuzzy.
Yeah Phil, she always giggles. She's just a happy go lucky camper. I'm lucky man.
Wes

Patti
08-12-2005, 09:09 PM
Sorry to hear about the toothache Wes :(

Tooth pain is THE worst..at least the dentist gave you some pain meds..hope Monday comes fast for you...

Feel better :)

txtaz
08-13-2005, 01:41 AM
Poodle, PM sent
Thanks for the thoughts Patti. I agree tooth pain is the worst. It woke me up at 2 am when the pain killers wore off.
Cuda, I think I'm going to be a swollen puppy like you were. But, I'm still going boating. :outtahere
I'm just glad Jenn took a few days off to pamper me.
Wes