PDA

View Full Version : West Coast Donzi owner Needs Help finding

South Island
08-12-2005, 01:27 AM
Donzi dealers. I will be Flying from Victoria B.C. to Toronto on Sept 6th. My friend and I will then be driving from Toronto to SouthBend Indiana. Along the way I want to stop in at some Performance boat dealers. I am trying to use the Boat Trader Online to search out some dealers but if anyone can sugest some that would be along the way it would be very helpful.
I was going to drive as far as Chicago to have a look around at boats and stuff.
I own a 22zx and would like to upgrade to a 26zx or 28zx but there is only one Donzi dealer that is close to me and they just took on the line so they don't have any 26ZX's yet. I will be inbetween Torono and Chicago from the 7th until the 10th and any points of interest would be appreciated.
Thanks Brad

:canada:

undertaker
08-12-2005, 10:03 AM
Brad, not in your line of travel but Frank C. (Shangied Again) has a 2005 26ZX & 28ZX in his showroom. He is located in Toms River, NJ if ya can take and little :biggrin.: detour I would check him out. Great guy to deal with and am sure will give you a killer deal on a 28ZX or 26ZX.

Here is his website www.typhoonperformancemarine.com. If there is anything I can do to help ya out let me know, shoot me a pm or email. Good Luck.

Undertaker :biggrin.: :biggrin.:

Lenny
08-12-2005, 12:07 PM
Typhoon is a a good bet Brad.

Moving up already? ... nice :) Big blocks, think big blocks :D

Lenny
08-23-2005, 04:26 PM
Brad, Frank C. is selling his 26 ZX if you are interested at Typhoon.