PDA

View Full Version : Ortley Beach, NJ Offshore Race Photos

SHARKEYMARINE
08-10-2005, 08:51 PM
Jersey Boyz Offshore Grand Prix
Photos now ONLINE @ www.SharkeyMarine.com (http://www.sharkeymarine.com) under Photo Links

I got a head start on the Pit Area today along with some other photos of the area from back in June.
I will keep updating my website as the event progresses.

Enjoy!!! :drink:

McGary911
08-11-2005, 03:31 PM
Cool pics Sharkey. I wish the race were on Saturday, or I'd be there for sure. Where are the wet pits? Is that at performance marine on 88, by the pilot house? If I can't get to the race (which i cant, because I'm working in NYC), I know you'll take some great pics. You have a seat on a boat, to get some good ones?

SHARKEYMARINE
08-11-2005, 10:59 PM
Cool pics Sharkey. I wish the race were on Saturday, or I'd be there for sure. Where are the wet pits? Is that at performance marine on 88, by the pilot house? If I can't get to the race (which i cant, because I'm working in NYC), I know you'll take some great pics. You have a seat on a boat, to get some good ones?

Thanks!

Yes, I picked a ride for tomorrow. Hopefully I can get a few good shots.

Everything will be at Jersey Shore Marina on Rt 70 East next door to the Rainbow Diner.

Just added more photos. Now up to 200 pics! ;)

SHARKEYMARINE
08-13-2005, 09:20 AM
I would like to congratulate the Team MONOC for winning the Doug Lewis Memorial Good Sportmanship Trophy.

It was a tough decision with so many hard working people around the races.

Finally after so many years of my own racing, I finally got the first hand experience with what all the Medic Teams, Divers and our Angel One Jumpers do prior, during and after the races. They all volunteer their time to be here and away from their families to keep us all safe on the race course.

With so many years passed I couldn't recall when any of these brave men and women, (our 1st responders) have really been recongnized for what they do for our sport here on the Jersey Shore.

Whenever we need them, we can count on them! They are always there for us....

That was the same thing many had with Doug Lewis of Professional Marine Racing. He was always there willing to help.
They certainly well deserved this award!
Congratulations once again and THANK YOU for being there for us all at anytime!