PDA

View Full Version : Need a little input

Jabbo
08-10-2005, 06:32 PM
Hey folks, first off just wanted to say this is my first time posting. I found this site about a month ago. Gotta say Pretty Cool. I have a 1988 DONZI Ragazza 17 BR. Now I know it's not the cream of the crop in the Donzi world but it is a Donzi. Unfortunately I'm gonna be forced to sell it due to personal circumstances. My ques. to you guys is What's it worth (ballpark). I just need a negotiating price with a buyer. The boat has a 2.3 4 cyl omc I/O Very good to Excellent cond. Interior is near perfect. Exterior only has a couple of scratches. Look I know this isn't the "For Sale" category. I really just need a little help. But by all means if anyone is interested in purchasing it just let me know. :cool!:

onesubdrvr
08-10-2005, 06:57 PM
Hey folks, first off just wanted to say this is my first time posting. I found this site about a month ago. Gotta say Pretty Cool. I have a 1988 DONZI Ragazza 17 BR. Now I know it's not the cream of the crop in the Donzi world but it is a Donzi. Unfortunately I'm gonna be forced to sell it due to personal circumstances. My ques. to you guys is What's it worth (ballpark). I just need a negotiating price with a buyer. The boat has a 2.3 4 cyl omc I/O Very good to Excellent cond. Interior is near perfect. Exterior only has a couple of scratches. Look I know this isn't the "For Sale" category. I really just need a little help. But by all means if anyone is interested in purchasing it just let me know. :cool!:
I don't mean to be depressing, but I wouldn't imagine it's worth more than about $4000.00, that would be in Very Good condition. It's a little smaller than most people are looking for, it's got small power in it, etc. etc. You don't see many of the 17's out there, but the 19's seem to be going for about $5500-6500 (from what I've seen on BoatTrader / etc.)

By the way, I own a 21' Ragazza BR, so my number may be a little high.

Wayne

gold-n-rod
08-10-2005, 07:23 PM
I suggest you look around your area for what 17 year old 4 cylinder powered 17' bowriders are selling for and tack on another $500 for the Donzi marque.

Around here, boats of that ilk are running between $1600 and $2200. So, maybe $1999.99 through $2599.99. would be a good ballpark figure.

Of course, local and regional considerations and of course, condition, will affect value.