PDA

View Full Version : Jackson Marine Poker Run Pics Are Up!

Dr. Dan
08-08-2005, 08:59 PM
:wavey: Well...Surprise of Surprises the weather was great and we had 37 Boats, 2 ZR's a 35 and a 38. It was the best run ever that Jackson put on...met alot of great people!

Check out Brads Photos on www.atlanticcoastdonzi.com and of course check out our New Clothing Line! :smash:

Due to logistics, there was not time for Speed Runs, and Sundays weather was not so nice...so most cut out early...if ya can pencil it in for next year...it's an easy Tow,centrally located and Fresh Run Off Waters from the Northern Rivers...ya can't beat the Cheasapeake Bay! :)

Doc of the Bay :smash:

LKSD
08-08-2005, 09:44 PM
:wavey: Well...Surprise of Surprises the weather was great and we had 37 Boats, 2 ZR's a 35 and a 38. It was the best run ever that Jackson put on...met alot of great people!

Check out Brads Photos on www.atlanticcoastdonzi.com and of course check out our New Clothing Line! :smash:

Due to logistics, there was not time for Speed Runs, and Sundays weather was not so nice...so most cut out early...if ya can pencil it in for next year...it's an easy Tow,centrally located and Fresh Run Off Waters from the Northern Rivers...ya can't beat the Cheasapeake Bay! :)

Doc of the Bay :smash:

Hey, Dan, we had a great time!! You can see our reply/post under Jackson run / What ever you want to talk about.. :) Jamie

bverd
08-08-2005, 10:20 PM
It was a great time, Thanks to Stephanie for putting it all together. If you have a chance you should make it next year. Perfect weather and a great turnout. A ton of classics, not to mention 2 ZR boats. What fun.

Poker Run Pictures (http://atlanticcoastdonzi.com/gallery/events05_mdpoker)
Clothing (http://atlanticcoastdonzi.com) (shameless plug)

--bverd

JP BRESCIA
08-08-2005, 10:38 PM
I agree. It was a great turnout and the water was a good as it gets for blasting along the bay in a Donzi. It felt like a 3 hour adrenaline rush. :shocking: I was actually thankful for the few no wake areas we had. It gave me a second to catch my breath. :shocking:
Even though a slight head start would have been nice for the 2 18's and Bill's 16, it was pretty cool that all the classics stayed together.... until those of us with 25 gallon tanks needed gas at Havre De Grace :rolleyes:

After the festivities, my crew and I met up with another Donzi crew at the shoals along the eastern shore not to far south of Jacksons. The company and the sights were pretty cool. It was too far for us to be sure but it sure looked like there was 3 Bald Eagles standing on the beach together. They seemed way to big to be guls. A question for a local....Are they known to be that populated there?

mattyboy
08-09-2005, 06:21 AM
where's the pictures of all the "SPANKING" this was all hyped up to be one of those kinky events :p ;)
looks like all had a great time I hope "jimmies" were consumed, I would like to pencil this one in but there's not enuff room for the crab traps and the family in the 16

undertaker
08-09-2005, 10:43 AM
My crew had a blast :hyper: great weather and great water to run hard in :biggrin.: . Chrome, and you other classic owners put this event on your calendar for next year, we had a ton of classics this year and hopefully can have more for next year. It was my first event in my classic and it was great to run with so many other classics (what a adrenline rush :hyper: ). Until next year... ;)

Undertaker who is lovin his new classic :biggrin.: :biggrin.:

Shanghied Again
08-09-2005, 06:33 PM
Ed,
How did you run (Next Year I will be there!) This year has been a disaster for me trying to get away next year I will have better help!

Silver Bullet
08-09-2005, 10:15 PM
Great Pics!!! All the boats looked great!!!

undertaker
08-10-2005, 08:56 AM
Frank, the boat ran great we had a blast in the new boat. It was really awesome to run with so many classics. Hope to see ya next year. :wavey:

Undertaker :pimp:

J Wilmoth
08-11-2005, 11:58 AM
Hey JP,
To answer your question, yes there are a lot of Bald Eagles in that part of the Bay. With Edgewood Arsenal and Aberdeen Proving Grounds there is alot of land that people can't access and the Eagle population has flourished. I've seen them as far south as Middle River where I live. We had a great time also,
Woody and his team was very gracious to our group from Offshore Performance. (sorry about winning Guys). I've got to tell you all what a blast it was watching the classics run in that water. It was a riot!

Dr. Dan
08-11-2005, 05:31 PM
Hey JP,
To answer your question, yes there are a lot of Bald Eagles in that part of the Bay. With Edgewood Arsenal and Aberdeen Proving Grounds there is alot of land that people can't access and the Eagle population has flourished. I've seen them as far south as Middle River where I live. We had a great time also,
Woody and his team was very gracious to our group from Offshore Performance. (sorry about winning Guys). I've got to tell you all what a blast it was watching the classics run in that water. It was a riot!
:wavey: It was great running with some new folks up our way...anytime ya wanna stage a get together down your way...we would be happy to oblige!

Most of our Classic Attendees are pretty dedicated... I love running with the Big Dogs until it gets too serious of a Chop then it's always good to approach the running with measured restraint. :bonk: Welcome to the Registry...and if ya need anything or ever wanna hook up, please feel free to give me a call, I am only an hour from NorthEast. I live in Shrewsbury,Pa right on the Maryland line...always looking for new boating opportunities.

Doc of the Bay :D
717-512-3656 Cell
www.atlanticcoastdonzi.com