PDA

View Full Version : Eufala

Bad-Tat
08-04-2005, 07:04 PM
Who all is signed up for Lake E over Labor day?? Or would that be George Bagby Lake as we are staying on the Ga side??

Last Real Texan
08-04-2005, 08:30 PM
I 'll be there if I can get this damn boat deal done...http://www2.hotboat.com/image_center/data/500/766DSC03036.JPG

Jamesbon
08-09-2005, 09:01 PM
Dumb question, is there an existing Eufala post, or is this the original?

I'm entertaining the thought of attending. We had a blast meeting everyone at the Glen last weekend.

Bad-Tat
08-12-2005, 10:48 AM
There was an original post that got lost in some of the past d.net problems. They still had rooms a couple of weeks ago at Bagby.

Budmann
08-12-2005, 02:52 PM
I could be down with that! :yes: :yes: Nate, we could convoy up and make the trip less quiet. :convertib :convertib

The Hedgehog
08-15-2005, 09:27 PM
Oh yea, it is in my front yard!

Come one and all. The water is nice and the lake is good and high. Heck I would even host a party if my furniture was in and dock complete. I should at least have some more of my new paint scheme complete! I will be there with bells on. :party: Hopefully with Tex!

No longer the Louisville Boater! Once again a Bama Boater!

Last Real Texan
08-15-2005, 09:32 PM
Oh yea, it is in my front yard!

Come one and all. The water is nice and the lake is good and high. Heck I would even host a party if my furniture was in and dock complete. I should at least have some more of my new paint scheme complete! I will be there with bells on. http://www.donzi.net/ubb/tongue.gifarty: Hopefully with Tex!

No longer the Louisville Boater! Once again a Bama Boater!
I will be there with either the above boat or my other go cart boat...this one is a lot of fun just burns tooooooomuch fuelhttp://www2.hotboat.com/image_center/data/520/766DSC02102.JPG

Last Real Texan
08-15-2005, 09:55 PM
Rayson???

Nah...An obscure amnufacturer from LOTO in 1977 that splashed a sanger super jet bottom and put their own deck on it. Totally restored and renovated.

BeachComber Rebel
550 HP 502 cubes
Best GPS speed 82.2
Best GPS on the funny gas 150 shot 89.8 and I let off, boat was getting squirly...Water was glass.
Bryan

Forrest
08-16-2005, 10:23 AM
I sure wish that we could go this year, but just in case your didn't know, I've got to work over the Labor Day weekend this year. :bonk: This will be the first time that I've missed since we all got together at Lakepoint seven years ago for Eufaula #1.

The Eufaula Labor Day event is the longest running Donzi event in the south, Only the great Lake George Donzi events in NY have been around longer.

It's always a great time and Eufaula #7 should be no exception!

Last Tango
08-16-2005, 01:59 PM
Tat, et al,
Funny. A couple months ago, I called Forrest and he told me he couldn't go this year, so I took up the flag and called around and got a group discount at Bagby (Lakepoint is under renovation this year) and made a real nice post about it on this site, on this topic, and... not one stinking response in two weeks.. from anybody.. Nada. Squat. Not so much as a single line from anyone showing any interest or even asking a question or even to make a snide remark. SO, I cancelled my reservation and the group room block, removed the thread from the board, and made other plans. :banghead: Now this thread arrives as if, well...
Anyway, have a great time. No hurricanes threatening this year. Should be awesome! And now we have a LOCAL to show you around to the best restaurants.
:banghead:

The Hedgehog
08-16-2005, 04:53 PM
My hydrohoist was delivered today. The ZX will be bunking in at Chewalla Creek. A nice private facility. They do slips by the night. I think that it has a mandatory beer clause. Nice folks.

I do have the restaurant situation covered. We have decent Mexican (I am still having to school them on the margueritas), good Italian, Larry Baker's on the lake for beer and burgers etc, Cajun Grill and a few others.

By the way, how do I change my name?

Last Real Texan
08-16-2005, 06:16 PM
By the way, how do I change my name?

you have to fill out form # 67411-911............................................... I am going through same thing LOL

By the way I had a nice ride today in a 28 ft Skater full cockpit canopy boat running 115 MPH..........What a rush!
Bryan

BigGrizzly
08-24-2005, 05:22 AM
I' had my room for over a month. I was surprised that the thread had been removed. I have been working on the house and had computer problems since May. I am surprised that we only have this few for one of the okdest events on the board. I am going with my wife. Iam not sure which boat I am bringing the Corsican or Critrion, but we are leaving from Roswell Ga at 9:00 on friday of that weekend. My suggestion is that all you southeren boys get on the stick and C'om down = or up whatever the case may be. I have gotten a call from Emo and sounds like he is comming. Forrest I am ashamed of you- call in work with eye trouble (can't see going to work). Anyway I will be there with some props if I know what your bringing.

Forrest
08-24-2005, 11:00 AM
. . . Forrest I am ashamed of you . . . .

:embarasse

boldts
08-29-2005, 02:52 PM
Wishing everyone a safe and wonderful weekend at Eufala. I'm hoping Katrina doesn't mess things up and moves thru before the weekend. She's a strong one and there has been a lot of flooding already up along the Missippi river and along her path. Our data center has been put on alert due to the needs of our insurance agents.

Emmo
08-29-2005, 11:55 PM
Hurricane, shmurricane, I'll be there! Bagby is drag when the water is low. I don't think that we will have a problem this time. With Forrest gone, I will be the only 7th time straight attendee. I've only drug MelloYello out once this year. My job is a drag! :puke: My drive has more slop than ever and is getting scarier by the minute. :bawling: I may need a ride on the longer runs. Marina gas is over $3/gal and I have an Amex card. :beer: Any takers?

The Hedgehog
08-30-2005, 11:50 AM
Hurricane, shmurricane, I'll be there! Bagby is drag when the water is low. I don't think that we will have a problem this time. With Forrest gone, I will be the only 7th time straight attendee. I've only drug MelloYello out once this year. My job is a drag! :puke: My drive has more slop than ever and is getting scarier by the minute. :bawling: I may need a ride on the longer runs. Marina gas is over $3/gal and I have an Amex card. :beer: Any takers?

I lived on Lake Jordan for a couple of years. My parents bought the place and I still visit on a regular basis.

The Hedgehog
08-30-2005, 11:58 AM
We fared quite well. No trash in the Lake and the water is nice and full. I will probably head up into the river on Friday to see how the runoff from Columbus is doing.

I wish I could say the same for the folks from Mobile to N.O. That was some bad stuff.

marcdups
08-30-2005, 12:33 PM
I'll be there again one day!!! fixing other peoples boats has got the P mag!!!! not being splashed at all this year, poor thing, you guys take care and have a great Labor day week end, TOWEL BOY !!

Emmo
09-02-2005, 10:37 PM
I am at Bagby? Am I the only one that did not chicken out? I'm in rm 112 and my cell phone is 334-315-8298.