PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy or trade for Sweet 16

Fueler
08-03-2005, 08:44 PM
I'm in the market for a good Donzi Sweet 16, preferably (but not necessarily) west of the Mississippi (just missed out on winning the Holman Moody 16 on eBay). No projects, please.

Will purchase outright, or can trade up / down for 1991 Mercedes SL. SL has been freshly refurbished by authorized Mercedes Benz dealer, has two tops (soft top has been up only for photos), and needs nothing. Color is two tone metallic boron, like a light / dark teal, with biscuit leather interior. Car has been adult owned and driven. Sits on 4 Fittipaldi chrome 17" wheels and low profile tires, new about 1500 miles ago. This outstanding SL was purchased two years ago at the Hershey Collector Car Auction. Have written appraisal on car for $19,800 done about two weeks ago by the same appraiser the Imperial Palace Auto Collection uses. Photos on request in exchange for photos of the 16.

:convertib

email me at teamworklv@aol.com if you have a 16 available.

Thanks.
Fueler

Rootsy
08-04-2005, 07:29 AM
I'm in the market for a good Donzi Sweet 16, preferably (but not necessarily) west of the Mississippi (just missed out on winning the Holman Moody 16 on eBay). No projects, please.

Will purchase outright, or can trade up / down for 1991 Mercedes SL. SL has been freshly refurbished by authorized Mercedes Benz dealer, has two tops (soft top has been up only for photos), and needs nothing. Color is two tone metallic boron, like a light / dark teal, with biscuit leather interior. Car has been adult owned and driven. Sits on 4 Fittipaldi chrome 17" wheels and low profile tires, new about 1500 miles ago. This outstanding SL was purchased two years ago at the Hershey Collector Car Auction. Have written appraisal on car for $19,800 done about two weeks ago by the same appraiser the Imperial Palace Auto Collection uses. Photos on request in exchange for photos of the 16.

:convertib

email me at teamworklv@aol.com if you have a 16 available.

Thanks.
Fueler

It's east of the Mississippi but i have JUST WHAT YOU NEED... Cash works... 18K takes her home... :wink:

http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=35138&page=1&pp=15

Sea Biscuit
08-04-2005, 07:54 AM
If you wanted to go as far as michigan I traded in my 2001 to brickyard marine in coldwater mi. 5.0 efi L seating. it has very low hrs but no meter however it is working on its 5th tank of gas. 517-279-2886 Jim
I can tell you that you can't tell that it isn't new! also alum trailer.

Lee