PDA

View Full Version : Whatever became of Brad Lyon??

gold-n-rod
08-02-2005, 09:42 PM
He was a regular poster, his young son was, too.

He dropped off the face of the earth. Did it have something to do with the DG controversy?

A shame if so, but with adolescent sons, I can see where that might be an issue.

ChromeGorilla
08-02-2005, 09:45 PM
There's a lot of peeps I remember from when I first joined that aren't around anymore. Hmmm? Dunno. There was a 3 month period when I was puter' less too. Whatever happened to Toona?

gold-n-rod
08-02-2005, 09:52 PM
Whatever happened to Toona?

I know.

txtaz
08-03-2005, 06:54 AM
I know.
Well??? I hope everything is good. She had a great sense of humor and is missed.
Wes

gold-n-rod
08-03-2005, 07:05 AM
Well??? I hope everything is good. She had a great sense of humor and is missed.
Wes

Yes, Toona is fine and I'm sure she misses us as much as she's missed here.

gcarter
08-03-2005, 08:49 AM
I met up with Brad, his family, and his neighbors family in Feb @ Disney. I think he's posted since then.
You may be right about the DG debacle.

Brad Lyon
08-09-2005, 12:00 PM
Nope, I didn’t drop off of the face of the earth… Thanks for asking. That is quite an honor! I do check in from time to time to try and keep up with what everyone is doing. I just have not had much time to post anything. It has nothing to do with the removal of the Donzi Girls section either, though I do miss it. You guy’s have some very beautiful wives/girlfriends and it was nice to see some pretty faces on this site from time to time.

My lack of posting is because business has been in the crapper big time so I have been spending all of my available time networking with everyone I know in the area trying to line up my next stage of life. About 9 months to a year ago I got some very good offers, I shouldn’t have turned them down. Major mistake on my part!

George, that was a nice dinner we had wasn’t it! I thought Disney was expensive, Holy Sh** we just went on a three-day weekend trip and took the boys to Niagara Falls last weekend. That place is expensive! Breakfast for two at Denny’s, fifty bucks! I also got a rude awakening on that trip, clearly 75 percent of the cars in Canada are Japanese. No wonder my business is in the toilet.

My son Kyle hasn’t posted because he forgot his password I think. I will have to ask him tonight and if that is the case I will email the Harbormaster to have him reset it.

Brad

Ranman
08-09-2005, 03:17 PM
Good to hear from you Brad. Hope everything is good with the family. Best of luck in any future endeavors you may pursue.

DonziChick
08-11-2005, 12:08 PM
Glad everything is going well with you Brad :)

TuxedoPk
08-11-2005, 05:23 PM
Elizabeth- Glad to see you posting again. I hadn't seen you or your father on the board in a bit.

Ed Donnelly
08-11-2005, 06:37 PM
Brad; I have only bought Ford or Chev trucks built in Canada for the last 20 yrs. (8 in total) The 2006 Harley Davidson P/U I just ordered, is built in the States(My 200 H.D. P/U was built in Canada) Hope this helps..
I have never owned Japaneese don't think I ever will.......Ed