PDA

View Full Version : Atlantic Coast Donzi Owners - Clothing Introductions

Dr. Dan
08-02-2005, 10:01 AM
:wavey: Atlantic Coast Donzi Owners Association has our Clothing Line available, we are calling it "Donzi Hard Wear" www.atlanticcoastdonzi.com , just go to the Gifts Tab and check it out? Some of you at Lake Winnie and 1000 Isles saw some of the items. We will be adding more in time.

A couple of things to note: I can order these with a "Lettering Delete Option" so if you don't wanna have Atlantic Coast...Blah Blah you don't have to! Just specify it when ordering or send me an email to that effect.

The pics show clearly how they look, these are the colors and options right now. These are very high thread count embroidery. We have Scott VanAlstines blessing to offer them here, a portion of any item sold will come back to the Registry.

At Events where we sell "Donzi Hard Wear", a portion of the proceeds will go the Event Coordinator or Club Sponsering that Event! :D

I hope you enjoy it, please remember, after our initial costs are covered, you are contributing back to the Registry and the Events we attend...more to come!

The Registry is a place where owners of Donzis can take pride in their boats, our purpose is to promote Donzi, Donzi Events and contribute back to the Registry...in time we hope to grow to have our own Event...and possibly make it a charitable function...where we can continue to give back some of the goodwill & fortune that each of us share at our Events.

Doc :wink:

undertaker
08-02-2005, 10:28 AM
Very nice stuff received my order and was very pleased :yes: :yes: :yes: great quality.

Trying to get Kim to model the ladies shirt and thong :p no luck so far but will keep trying :yes:

Undertaker :shades:

Greg Maier
08-02-2005, 07:25 PM
Dr. Dan,

I didn't know that you had a belly button ring :redface: :redface: :redface:

BERTRAM BOY
08-04-2005, 11:39 AM
I can attest to the fact that this all TOP QUALITY APPARELL.

The T-shirts look good for a long time (they don't fade after just a couple of washes), and both the t-shirts and windbreakers fit well. ei, they aren't labeled XXL, when they are really a small.

That's my shameless plug for my friend Dan........

BERTRAM BOY

roadtrip se
08-04-2005, 04:32 PM
windshirts on the way. Everything in RED, now thats a surprise!

The embroidery work is awesome...

I take your shamelss plug and raise it another notch Cliff!

LKSD
08-08-2005, 09:54 PM
Dan,
The quality is great on the items.. We are pleased for sure... ( I am especially pleased with Kristins thong!!) :moped: Jamie

LKSD
08-15-2005, 07:50 AM
:spongebob Jamie I have another String Tank coming this week, I will put it in the mail to ya when I get it! Glad you like the merchandise!

Doc :wink:

Ok, Thanks... Talk to you soon!! Jamie & Kristin :moped:

Dalelama
08-16-2005, 04:03 PM
Doctor,

Do you plan on bringing a bag full of goodies down to the "Bikini State" in October?

What was the name of that place we ate in Maryland... or was it Delaware?

slapshot11
08-16-2005, 07:07 PM
Dan,
I've seen everything from towels to life jackets with the DONZI name on it. But when I look for them I can't find them on any websites. Can you get additional items as well or are the items I've seen all custom? If so, what font style is the DONZI name? I may try to get some items made up for myself?
Thanks

captainsae
08-16-2005, 08:11 PM
Will they enhance the "performance" of our boats? J/K ...

LKSD
08-16-2005, 08:38 PM
Will they enhance the "performance" of our boats? J/K ...

I Think they might!!:odie:

roadtrip se
08-16-2005, 09:57 PM
to feel good! And we are looking Classic marvelous!

Just received our windshirts with just the Donzi shield and they are very, very nice. Anyone who knows me knows how picky, fussy, and perhaps a bit anal I can be. These are by far the nicest windshirts with a Donzi logo on them that I have seen.

Check on the way.

Those of you looking for the good stuff, time to jump!

Let us know on the fat towels..

boldts
08-17-2005, 05:20 PM
Any ladies available that could help me with size to order? I have a friend I'd like to order a tank and matching thong for. Chest = 36D Waste = 30, probably less? Doc, any chance I can get a blue with silver thong? Thanks, I'll be in contact.

LKSD
10-04-2005, 08:13 PM
:wavey: Well in preparation for the Holiday Season I am offering Free Shipping inside the Continental US and a 10 % Off on all Items ordered before December 1st, 2005.

Items ship when paid for.... Merry Ho Ho Donzi Dudes & Dudettes! :bonk:

Silly Man Behind The Curtain :biggrin.:

COOL!! maybe I should buy a bunch of thongs for my wife!!! Jamie

onesubdrvr
02-20-2006, 08:20 PM
Dan,
just a little note to let ya know we are really happy with our clothing we got
the windshirts are top notch and the polos are great as well, great colors too
looking fwd to your next offerings
hey take it from me people you need a windshirt for the upcoming season
the atlantic coast donzi stuff is awesome you won't be dissapointed and you'll never look so good
:)
I'm gonna take a look at the Polo's for sure, and maybe even a thong for myself, but quick question,......

What's a windshirt? Is it like a rash vest for surfing?

Wayne

boxy
02-20-2006, 08:37 PM
I'm gonna take a look at the Polo's for sure, and maybe even a thong for myself, but quick question,......
What's a windshirt? Is it like a rash vest for surfing?
Wayne

WTF .... you're ordering a thong for yourself and your question is "what's a windshirt" ?????? :eek: :eek: :eek:

glashole
04-24-2006, 10:05 AM
I just saw one of the Donzi cooler bags this past weekend and it is awesome!

super functionable and heavy duty

(and it looks like a duffle bag if you have to be inconspictuous) :smile:

shea

billy22zx
05-11-2006, 07:06 AM
$175.00 for a Donzi duffel bag? YIKES!

Ed Donnelly
05-31-2006, 02:10 PM
Dr.Dan; Received my cooler today. Worth every penny.
Holds 2 adult Havanese,or 8 pups, with room to spare.
(my 10 yr. old daughter is planning something sinister for 1,000 Isands)
Thank you for all the work you put into these items....Ed

glashole
06-23-2006, 07:39 AM
dan,

love the windshirts and the cooler bag
everything is top notch

Shea

undertaker
07-21-2006, 07:42 PM
Just to plug the atlantic coast stuff a little more I purchased the large duffle cooler this thing is sweet:yes: :yes: I used it for the first time two weeks ago while on vacation was able to carry all the necessary items (drinks, food, sunblock etc.) for a day on the water all in one cooler.:yes: Pics of this cooler do not do it justice, you MUST purchase it to really appreciate the quality and functunality (sp?) this thing has. Come on people IMO everything that atlantic coast is offering is first class stuff to go with first class boats, and proceeds will go to a worth while cause. Let the buying begin..... :) :) :) :)

Undertaker:bonk:

PS Almost forgot I also ordered the ladies warm up for my lovely wife Kim and she loves it and wants another one in a different color, this to is a nice gift for the ladies.....ok I am done...:pimp: :bonk: :smash: :yes: :pizza: :boggled: :lobster: :convertib :superman:

undertaker
07-22-2006, 12:09 PM
Sorry for the drunken post....:bonk: :bonk: :boggled: :boggled: :confused: :confused:

Undertaker:smash:

undertaker
09-24-2006, 09:16 AM
Christmas is coming let get a ordering....:) :) :propeller :propeller

Undertaker:bonk: :boggled:

Dr. Dan
12-17-2006, 08:20 PM
:wink: Well after much searching... I have put together the following collection of Colors of Towels, they measure 6'6" long x 3'3" wide, all Towels are pre-washed in cold water to help prevent dye running.

Towels will retail for $80.00/each + $15 Shipping/Handling, all orders can be emailed directly to me at drdan93@comcast.net please reference "Donzi Towel" in the subject line.

Towels feature our Large Logo as shown at the top of our gift page, and on the other end "DONZI" is stitched in matching colors. For $15.00 the Wording on this end can be Customized within reason to read...for example :
22 Classic , or Sweet 16, Damn Donzi, etc.... this will add a personal touch not available to the Donzi Enthusiast! Custom options have to stay within parameters of letter quantity, etc... :beer:

I think they look incredible! :wavey:

Happy Holidays

Doc :spongebob

Dr. Dan
12-17-2006, 08:30 PM
Some more of the same...

Doc of Chronic Sunbathers :eek!:

BERTRAM BOY
12-17-2006, 08:34 PM
Doc,
As usual, your stuff looks fantastic!!!!!!

Dr. Dan
12-17-2006, 08:42 PM
Glad ya like them... yep the Black really adds some Punch to the Bright "Center Stripe Colors of the Classics" ... I will be bringing a selection to the Awakening Event in 2007 ...and any other Event that desires me too.. as always a portion of , or if I am in a good mood, all of the monies will go to the Sponsoring Club who allows these items as well as our other items to be sold to the needy Donzi Owners at these Events.

Have a Great Holiday Season...and order your new Donzi Towel today...allow about 3 weeks or so for the whole process...they take awhile to get to me. All orders are shipped UPS, the same day they are finished at the embroiderer.

Be Well

Doc :smash:

BUIZILLA
12-17-2006, 08:43 PM
Doc, send a black/red logo to Cliff, send me the bill.... the new Critter needs some luv..

JH

BERTRAM BOY
12-17-2006, 08:46 PM
Doc, send a black/red logo to Cliff, send me the bill.... the new Critter needs some luv..
JH

You're outta control!!!!!!!!:) :) :)

BUIZILLA
12-17-2006, 09:01 PM
welp, since i'm in a good mood tonight............ :cool:

sooooooooooooooooo :lookaroun

Doc, send him a red/black logo as well, that's makes two matching towels for the Critter....

when that's done, I need a red cooler bag, black mesh, silver piping, black script w/ silver script border for our newest 16 attache', ship that here...

update my bill please... :yes:

J & J

undertaker
12-18-2006, 02:14 PM
Towels look awesome....:yes: :yes: :yes: I like the black with red logo, Doc you will be gettin an email. Oh by the way nice hardwood flooring....:propeller :propeller

Undertaker:bonk: :bonk:

Dr. Dan
12-23-2006, 11:06 AM
:wink: Thanks For the Orders Guys... the Towels are in Production and should Ship Out in early January!:beer:

Have A Great Holiday...:wavey:

Doc of Toweling, and Full Body Stuff Like That There!:spongebob

Dr. Dan
09-01-2007, 07:00 AM
:spongebob:Well....it's getting cooler in the mornings...and that means warmer Donzi Clothes...we have a great selection of Devon & Jones Fleece in Navy, Red or Black...these look awesome.... they come with a front left Shield Logo and you can order a "Full Back Option" to have the larger logo on the back.

We also have Sweatshirts and Sweatshirt Hoodies, which are awesome to keep off the chill during those Fall Color Crusies.

Any questions email me or private mail me...remember Christmas Gifts... don't wait 'til the last minute to order... it's real expensive to ship during the Holidays...as I just experienced this past Labor Day weekend.

Doc of Donzi Hardwear :beer:

Ed Donnelly
09-01-2007, 06:08 PM
Dr. For the newer members tell them how they can see these great items..Ed

Dr. Dan
09-02-2007, 07:59 AM
Dr. For the newer members tell them how they can see these great items..Ed

Well...the very best way is to come to an Event where we are offering them...but next to that, is to look at the www.atlanticcoastdonzi.com gifts tab, the pics are of some of our items... we have to re format the gifts page...because I have kinda expanded our line pretty significantly. All of our items feature our new Logo.... which is what we show on the very top of the page. The Shield and Checkered Flag with Donzi in the flag.

Our current Line is: :wavey:
Donzi Boyz
Micro Fiber Windshirts $70
Fleece $70
Donzi Hoodie Pullover Sweatshirt $50
Donzi Crew Sweatshirt $40
Donzi Polos $50
Donzi Mock Turtlenecks $40
Donzi Columbia Water Short $40

Donzi Girl
Ladies Donzi Warm Ups (jacket & pants) $75
Sports Camisole $30
Sport Tek Shorts $25
Ladies String Tees $20
Ladies T- Back (thong) $20

Donzi Hardwear
Donzi Offshore Cooler $200
Donzi Island Cooler $150
Donzi Beach Towel $80
Donzi Baseball Cap $20
Donzi Visor $20
Boat Tote Canvas Bag $40
Donzi Event BBQ Apron $20

Most items are custom ordered, on occassion we do have inventory from the last Event, we also can do custom lettering and embroidery for a nominal charge.

The Full Back Logo is $20 additional on any item,Windshirt,Crews,Fleece or whatever. Standard format is a Logo in the left side chest of the item or left front thigh on a short.

If there is an item you want but do not see...send me a message and I can see what we can do to produce it for you.:wink:

Some of our Customers include, Poodle, Big Grizzly, Bertram Boy, Scott Pearson, Mattyboy, Boxy, Todd & Jill Somerville, Buizilla, George Culotta, Don N., Bob Haver, Norm Ludermilch, Undertaker, ....and the list goes on and on...talk to these Registry members... I think you will find they are happy.

If you ever have a performance related issue or an item does not fit...email me and I will see about correcting the issue or replacing the item.

I prefer to be emailed the orders... to drdan93@comcast.net we do have paypal but I prefer checks, shipping is additional to the cost above. If you order on the website shoot me a follow up email as well.

Doc :smash:

Air 22
09-13-2007, 03:17 PM
The thongs are pretty nice:boggled:....why Doc gave me one and "BOY" shorts for my 40th I'll never know:eek!::bonk:.....Buzilla...I'll send them to you for those long walks on South Beach....:bonk: They are black with a RED Donzi Logo:yes:
I have the coolers Big and Small, FAT Towels, Sweat Shirts, T-shirts, Pull-Overs and Swim trunks...All Items are really nice...Doc has an exceptional high quality product line of Donzi apparell:yes::yes::wink:

BUIZILLA
09-13-2007, 03:34 PM
uhhhhhhhhhh AirHead....

there's nothing on me that fit's in a thong, front or back.... :yes:

Air 22
09-13-2007, 10:08 PM
Your problem is you keep trying on the adult sizes.. Doc can special order a toddler size for ya..

:):):):yes:That was funny....:yes::yes::yes::wink:

Sweet little 16
09-28-2007, 10:43 AM
Dr Dan,
your stuff is awesome I love the cooler:)