PDA

View Full Version : Lake George Pirate comandeers a new ship

mattyboy
07-31-2005, 08:03 PM
Plundering on the high seas the lake george pirate was last seen heading north with a larger stolen ride ;)

BUIZILLA
07-31-2005, 08:30 PM
Lookin' sharp Matty..

shouldn't there be more engine room vents than what I see ?? just curious...

JH

mattyboy
07-31-2005, 08:34 PM
Jim, Thanks
Kenny's cig has two side vents, one in take , one for the blower and a very large HVAC type vent like my 16 under the rear seat, this is one of the first 19 cigs when they went to BB power and called it a 20 they raised the hatch and added some vents I think

penbroke
07-31-2005, 08:54 PM
Boy that Cig looks nice! What did you swap him for it?? :biggrin:

Frank

mattyboy
07-31-2005, 08:57 PM
my digital camera and my 16 ;)

boxy
07-31-2005, 09:30 PM
Looking good Matty, you'd better not let the whole family in there, they might start demanding their own seats ........... :D

knots2u
08-04-2005, 12:01 PM
Looks excellent! How did you get that away from Kenny? Or are you sitting on him? :biggrin.:

Have fun,
Bob

mattyboy
08-09-2005, 06:36 AM
It was a " I don't have any good pics of my boat moment for Kenny, so I said well I can take some Kenny said how bout I take em and you drive ( like my pics come out fuzzy or blurry all the time :p ) I said sure for a friend why not :)
talk about pucker factor driving , it was a pleasure driving it truely is a great boat but docking a pristine boat that 4 foot longer than yours onto a lift that's gonna cream both sides if you mess up was not so enjoyable but i got it on the lift first try no cuts no dings no scratches

oh a bigger boat is in my future

smoothie
08-09-2005, 09:44 AM
So ok where did Kenny find the black no.1 cig decals...lookin good man!

mattyboy
08-09-2005, 03:46 PM
smoothie,
we found them in Fla
those are the original cigarette logos like on the cover of "king of thunderboat row" the new ones are different colors and print

I'll see if Kenny still has the info

kjly63
08-10-2005, 03:27 PM
smoothie,
we found them in Fla
those are the original cigarette logos like on the cover of "king of thunderboat row" the new ones are different colors and print

I'll see if Kenny still has the info

smoothie,

I do have an extra set that I am keeping for spares........but I'll look for the guys number who made them and get back to ya.

Kenny

smoothie
08-10-2005, 07:12 PM
Kenny...I dont need a set but if I do I will get a hold of ya,was just commenting on the fine detail of the restoration ;) most people wouldnt know the difference but you went thru all the trouble of having news ones made to match the old ones,,,again...nice work!

kjly63
08-12-2005, 07:21 AM
Smoothie,

I did make a little change. I added world champion to the decals; my originals only had racing team and the black #1. But your right........wasn't easy getting these in script with the black 1.

Kenny