PDA

View Full Version : 1967 Donzi St. Tropez for sale

rowenamitchell
07-31-2005, 04:51 PM
My husband and I have a 1967 Donzi St. Tropez 20-foot center console Donzi, with 300 hp brand new Mercruiser engine, brand new radar arch and top with top of the line brand new electronics (Garman split spreen color depth and fish finder/GPS; new Panasonic 3-CD player; brand new speakers and brand new marine radio).Full coast guard package with 2 Stern vests. Flawless gel coat yellow haul with metallic blue stripes, white interior with matching blue cushions. Custom aluminum dive platform. Inboard/outboard with Hollman/Moody upgrades. Spotlights off the radar arch front and rear. Superior fishing dive boat or someone who just wants a fast, exotic and beautiful boat, capable of over 50 mph. With new full marine canvas cover, and meticulously maintained and stored out of water. This boat probably outperforms and outdisplays any new boat in the market. Essentially a brand new boat with style, grace and shape of a 1967 Donzi. Turn key condition. No expense spared. Interesting history, supposedly given to Ms. Universe in 1968 by Don Aronow. This is a beautiful boat, that I really hate to let go. We would like to get $20,000, but call with best offer. If you're interested or want pics, please call 305-532-2202. Thanks.