07-31-2005, 09:59 AM
OK so who's going to this PR?

undertaker
07-31-2005, 10:45 AM
ME!!!! :cool: :yes: :beer:

Undertaker :spongebob

Dr. Dan
08-01-2005, 07:02 AM
:smash: Liz and I will be there, coming into town late Friday afternoon.

Just got back from Winnie...& when we last spoke Brad & Amy and Dwight and Crissy were both planning on attending.

Dwight had a small Lake F@#% abuse issue so as long as he can get that repaired he will run, otherwise he is out.

Exhausted and Driven out...

Doc of Togas & Winnie Nurses. :bighug:

undertaker
08-01-2005, 09:40 AM
Chrome you coming? :pimp:

Undertaker :biggrin:

ChromeGorilla
08-01-2005, 10:42 AM
Up until this weekend yes I was coming up. I have reservations at the Crytal Inn. But unfortunately I have 2 appointments on Fri that I 100% can't miss concerning my discharge paperwork. I was gonna leave early Fri and show up in grandoise fashion that night. Wish I could make it. So in lieu looks like we have an impromptu Silver Glen thing going again....

TBroccoli
08-01-2005, 12:09 PM
I'm in. Doesn't look like I'll make the Friday festivities but will be there Saturday morning. If anyone wants to take 2 people to the friday event they could use my two spots. Let me know so I don't send someone myself.

undertaker
08-01-2005, 02:00 PM
Up until this weekend yes I was coming up. I have reservations at the Crytal Inn. But unfortunately I have 2 appointments on Fri that I 100% can't miss concerning my discharge paperwork. I was gonna leave early Fri and show up in grandoise fashion that night. Wish I could make it. So in lieu looks like we have an impromptu Silver Glen thing going again....

Sorry to hear that Chrome :bawling: pencil it in for next year :D

Undertaker :wavey:

Dr. Dan
08-01-2005, 03:08 PM
:spongebob Dwight just called, bigger issues than he thought..so he is a No Show! Maybe next year...?

Doc :beer: