PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to be at Torch Lake this Saturday?

blackhawk
07-28-2005, 04:25 PM
As of now planning on heading up for the day on Saturday. Not sure if I am taking my boat yet but I will be with a red 221 Liberator that has a Liberator sticker accross the front of the windshield.

Anyone that will be around stop by and say hi and drink a beer!

gold-n-rod
08-11-2005, 02:20 PM
As of now planning on heading up for the day on Saturday. Not sure if I am taking my boat yet but I will be with a red 221 Liberator that has a Liberator sticker accross the front of the windshield.

Anyone that will be around stop by and say hi and drink a beer!

I'm going to get up there on Sunday the 14th. My buddy with his Checkmate and I am headed out early in the a.m. Weather forecast is for rain on Saturday and partly sunny on Sunday.

Anyone else headed that way?

Tony
08-11-2005, 10:55 PM
We'll be up there Saturday and Sunday, boating whenever the weather is best. Hopefully late Saturday afternoon at the sandbar.

Look for the red '67 Ski Sporter with five people in it!

http://www.donzi.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3604

gold-n-rod
08-12-2005, 10:43 AM
Cool, Tony, I look forward to seeing you there. It's looking like Sunday is the better of the 2 days, just a 10% chance of rain that day.

Look for a red & white Donzi and a red & white Checkmate roaring around.

Tony
08-12-2005, 09:46 PM
Randy, I will throw that hunk of carpet in my truck that you were interested in. I have your cell #...mine is below in case you haven't left yet.
See you up there!

Tony Sporer
517-290-7342

blackhawk
08-15-2005, 01:56 PM
I was there yesterday and looked for a Donzi but didn't see any. The brisk Northern wind early in the day made it a little chilly but it also made the water FUN!!! :D :yes:

gold-n-rod
08-15-2005, 08:21 PM
I was there yesterday and looked for a Donzi but didn't see any. The brisk Northern wind early in the day made it a little chilly but it also made the water FUN!!! :D :yes:

Sorry to miss you, Scott. I was on the bar from about noon through 3 or so. Tony was there with his 16 and a guy named Mark from down near Grand Haven was there with his new (to him) '86 22 SBC Classic. Did you join yet, Mark? That makes 3 red Donzis that you missed. What time were you there?

That northerly made for a bumpy ride back north to the county park ramp.

blackhawk
08-15-2005, 08:37 PM
We put in on Elk about 1 and cruised down the river. Then we went for a ride then pulled into the sandbar probably about 2:30 or so. By the time we got situated and anchored you were probably pulling out. :( I stood on my friend's sundeck around 4 and looked around but didn't see any Donzis. Let me know if you guys head up again this year.

And yes, it was a washing machine out there for awhile! But it was fun! :yes:

Here's a quick video from when we first got out there. Some big boat wakes out there too! :D

http://media.putfile.com/Torch-drive-by-81405-small