PDA

View Full Version : The coolest picture I've ever seen

OKII
07-27-2005, 11:03 PM
This has to be the coolest picture that I've ever seen. Sorry if it has already been posted, but when I saw it I almost fell over. Anyone ever seen this before who? when? what? where? is this place that looks like a slice of heaven... Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.. HMMMM which shall I use today!?

CHACHI
07-28-2005, 06:11 AM
This has to be the coolest picture that I've ever seen. Sorry if it has already been posted, but when I saw it I almost fell over. Anyone ever seen this before who? when? what? where? is this place that looks like a slice of heaven... Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.. HMMMM which shall I use today!?By looking at the reg numbers on the boats I would guess the boats are hanging in a boathouse in Ontario. Ken

TuxedoPk
07-28-2005, 07:17 AM
Looks to me like Muskokas. If you blow the picture up you can see its deck is Canadian hard maple and African Mahagony under somewhere between 15 and 20 coats of polyurethane. Based on the fact that all of the boards are expanding at a rate equal to the poly's expansion rate the wood is being held by epoxy to carbon fiber.

This is a 19' Kazulin era 2004. It was built on a Thursday by a guy named Bob after he returned from having his gall bladder removed, just one week before oral surgery. His wife's name is Betty, and he has two daughters, one of whom Betty hasn't told him isn't his.

Sport
07-28-2005, 07:23 AM
Now that is pretty damn cool !

boxy
07-28-2005, 08:15 AM
John are you going to be around the Islands this weekend ?
We may try to hit the cove Sunday.

boldts
07-28-2005, 11:35 AM
That is the coolest picture I've seen in a while. I guess you either own both boats, or your great friends with the owner below who gave you a set of keys to their boat. :biggrin:

Dax McDavid
07-28-2005, 12:00 PM
i am speechless

Formula Jr
07-28-2005, 06:05 PM
Ummm..... a little bed, small fridge, maybe a portable toilet and I think I
home........ who needs a kitchen. Thats what pizza was invented for....

OKII
07-28-2005, 08:03 PM
Boxy-- I was pondering going up in about 15 minutes, however I do have some things I should finish up at work tomorrow. I figured I will take care of some of that and run around in my 16 on Skaneateles Lake. for a bit ( too nice not to go out at all.. The unfourtunate thing about my line of work is the saturdays, especially at the end of the month I HAVE to be there. Without fail I will be in the Isles Saturday evening,, How about you??

OKII
07-28-2005, 08:11 PM
John are you going to be around the Islands this weekend ? We may hit the cove on Sunday

Its been a long day, You should swing by on your way through the Canadian Channel. Going upstream towards Kingston, our house is the white house up on the cliff right before you pass My Way.. bOAT HOUSE BELOW

boxy
07-28-2005, 10:21 PM
If we make it up, I'll try to track you down. You know where my folks place is, the 2 storey in Smugglers Cove. We might make it down for Sunday.

Sam
07-29-2005, 08:38 AM
Oh my gosh, I just got a look at the picture and I think I just wet myself :confused:. Talk about a wet dream, that's worth framing.

I love it !
Sam

Moody Blu'
08-02-2005, 12:01 AM
now that dude has some sweet toys

ChromeGorilla
08-02-2005, 10:52 PM
here you go Doncig.....

http://www2.hotboat.com/image_center/data/500/2445donzi.bmp