PDA

View Full Version : ZX in a rap video

florida gator
07-26-2005, 11:20 PM
Cann't sleep so I'm flipping through the channels (which is probably why I cann't sleep) and saw a video with several boats and girls dancing. One of the boats was a red zx.

ditty22
07-27-2005, 12:12 AM
I think ur talking about the new R kelly vid? Its to bad there was no 15 year old girls with him taking a piss though! theres also a few other power type boats ,an all red one?? What was that one? ditti

florida gator
07-27-2005, 02:14 PM
It was R Kelly. The girls were not 15. They were not wearing much. They were dancing like strippers such as you would expect in a rap video. I thought the ZX was red? They spent too much time with the cameras on the cruiser should have focused more on the power boats.

One thing is for sure, as few black guys as you actually see boating they seem to use boats in their videos alot more than any other race. (I don't mean any of that in a prejudiced manor, just stating observations of many years of boating and watching all types of videos).

Shanghied Again
07-27-2005, 04:59 PM
If you go to this site you can view the video
http://www.r-kelly.com/index_main.html

Click on Video Playas Only

it actually starts off with a 38 Top Gun then shows a 22 Aronow edition then a 22 ZX,

florida gator
07-28-2005, 10:47 AM
If you go to this site you can view the video
http://www.r-kelly.com/index_main.html

Click on Video Playas Only

it actually starts off with a 38 Top Gun then shows a 22 Aronow edition then a 22 ZX,

That was cool!!

joseph m. hahnl
07-31-2005, 05:12 PM
well you know Kid rock has a verse about skipping across the waves in his 40' donzi. and i'm sure you've seen them in the blockbuster smash of the century
charlies angles.

joe

Shanghied Again
08-01-2005, 07:41 AM
Movies and shows that contained Donzi.
Charlies Angels
Bad Boys 2
Spy Kids
Fast and Furious 2

Shows
CSI Miami
The show with Don Johnson (His own 38 ZX)
Hulk Holgan has a show owns a 23 Deckboat
GMC Denali comercial 28 ZX being towed

This what I know is there anymore?

captainsae
08-01-2005, 09:28 AM
In Heartbreakers, Sigourney Weaver and Jenefer Love Hewit were cruising around in a center console Donzi looking for their next scam victim.

Shanghied Again
08-01-2005, 09:50 AM
I just heard from Higher ups.. Also Included

1st season finale of the Kiefer Sutherland series, “24” (purple & yellow 33ZX used as Dennis Hopper’s getaway boat)

Clint Eastwood movie “Bloodwork” (Donzi and Pro-Line boats shown in a marina scene)

(The Don Johnson show as called “Nash Bridges”; its 8-season run was actually longer than that of the original Miami Vice series (1984-1990)

45ZX named “Mr Jingles” was featured in a Lexus commercial

However, by far the biggest Hollywood event will be the upcoming Miami Vice movie!