PDA

View Full Version : donzi 28 sportsman

captrod
07-26-2005, 08:23 PM
I am looking to buy a 28 donzi sportsman. Also lookinfg for any photos etc.

MOP
08-30-2005, 09:00 PM
I am looking to buy a 28 donzi sportsman. Also lookinfg for any photos etc.

Try calling Corrizini Asphalt out on the North Fork the brothers each have one and I don't think either has been in the water in awhile. There is one in our barn getting a very slow face lift and a pair of the new hi tech Volvo diesels. There is one other out this way but I have not been able to catch up with the guy, one day I will spot him while I am out in the 22.

Phil

captrod
08-30-2005, 09:20 PM
Here are a few shots of my 28 Sportsman as I bought her about 1.5 years ago. She is undergoing major surgery as seen in the last three pictures. The planned power is diesel sterndrives.

Dano
is there a number where I could reach you? I would like to speak to you about your 28 donzi project. gerard

captrod
08-31-2005, 08:16 PM
Try calling Corrizini Asphalt out on the North Fork the brothers each have one and I don't think either has been in the water in awhile. There is one in our barn getting a very slow face lift and a pair of the new hi tech Volvo diesels. There is one other out this way but I have not been able to catch up with the guy, one day I will spot him while I am out in the 22.

Phil O.k. thanks for the reply and the lead. I will look them up tommorow.