PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 16 or 18 donzi parts

Fish boy
07-26-2005, 07:41 AM
Decided to redo the 16 OB donzi and looking for parts. If any one knows where to get these I would appreciate it if you would drop me a line at makulaf@mindspring.com

I need a hand rail for a 16' donzi. I think it is the same as the 18's but not positive. It is the one that goes around the left, right, and front of the cockpit. I am also not sure if they have changed over the years, if so, I am lookng for one from the 70's, 1975 specifically. Alternatively, I would take the fittings that hold the railing to the deck since the actual railing is not in that bad.

Also would like a set of decals from that era. The white and black donzi lettering and the flag/lion crest combo.

Also trying to find rear vent scoops. For some reason, the air intake for the engine room of toe inboard and inboard outboard boats were also put on the OB's. They serve no purpose, but what they heck. I ahve the old ones but they are a little rough and since we are completely redoing this, may as well try to find a new set.

Anyone done a resto that might know where I can get some of this stuff or have any of this sitting in your garage, please let me know. THanks,

fish
makulaf@mindspring.com

tmdog
07-26-2005, 08:35 AM
In some cases it is cheaper and more convenient to rechrome hardware than to replace. In need of decals , visit your local print shop.

YoAnthony
07-26-2005, 06:19 PM
In some cases it is cheaper and more convenient to rechrome hardware than to replace. In need of decals , visit your local print shop.
If you need a really good and reasonable chrome guy
Don Burch
don@polishedtreasures.com
www.PolishedTreasures.com (http://www.PolishedTreasures.com)

rustnrot
07-26-2005, 07:42 PM
I am on vacation but PM me and I will get it. I can get the rail fittings probably for less than a rechrome.