PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen this 22 Classic lately?

boldts
07-26-2005, 12:28 AM
Since most of the parts I have are specific to this boat, I'd sure like to find it's new owner to give them these parts back. It was last known to be in the Michigan area. Could be anywhere up in MI or NorthEast part of the country. I'm not looking for money for the pieces, I just want them back with the Donzi they belong to. Only reason the parts were not with the boat is because of winter storage. If you know or have seen the new owner, please give them my phone number. (614) 833-0121

Rootsy
07-26-2005, 06:49 AM
Thayer Marine in Jackson, Michigan might be able to help you scott... that is who sold the boat last... they would not tell me to whom or where, unfortunately... the way they talked i believe they were "local" to some extent... but a 22 is pretty large for lakes in the area.

J

boldts
07-26-2005, 02:09 PM
Thanks Jamie. From your information, I contacted that marina and basicly was told the same thing they told you. We'll be happy to pass your name and number on to the owner, but no info. to you.

Just hoping at this point that maybe someone had seen the boat or trailer at a launch ramp or sitting in a driveway.