PDA

View Full Version : Donzi 33ZX GPS photos

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
07-25-2005, 03:46 PM
I have talked to a couple 33ZX owners here about my boats performance, so I thought I would post todays data.
Yes, still sniffing for a 38....
But I love this 33ZX, it just eats the waves, and the stock power keeps my attention.

Here is todays GPS shot at 74 at an even 5000 RPM's on each motor, Garmin read 74.6, 1/2 tank of fuel, drives at 1.5 and 200 RPM's left to go, not to shabby for a boat that weighs more than 11,000 pounds.

Boat downsides after 1 year of ownership; the Microwave needs a better mounting system to not shift around and Donzi did not install 2 bilge plugs for the oil drain hoses on the HO's, that is being adjusted at my expense, no more bucket pumping for me....
Enjoy...

Bryan

undertaker
07-25-2005, 03:57 PM
Bryan come on man trim her out to at least 4 :biggrin.: mine ran great at that number :biggrin.: :biggrin.: . Its good to see ya posting again and enjoying your 33ZX. :biggrin.: :biggrin.: Talk to ya later :D

Undertaker :wavey:

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
07-25-2005, 04:04 PM
Thanks man, good to be back, I have had some life changing events since March, but I am back.

My boat the GPS will drop off past 2 or 2.5, she does not like trim.
But she is running great.

Give my best to your pretty bride. Is she liking the Classic gig?
You guys going to Sarasota?
I am so far behind on that post it is nuts.
Mike Miller emailed me the other day, so I guess I need to start reading, we are booked etc.
Bryan

undertaker
07-25-2005, 07:43 PM
Bryan that is funny my former boat liked trim usually around 3 or 4 at WOT saw 75 mph speedo, glad to hear the boat is running good :biggrin:

We are booked for Sarasota might even tow the new ride down to FL. Convy with the Atlantic Coast Gang.

The bride and son like the classic a lot they said its a lot more fun to ride in than the 33ZX.

Maybe you can take a run up the bay and run with Doc and myself on the upper chesapeake. Jackson Marine poker run is two weeks maybe you can make it. :yes: Talk to ya later...

Undertaker :shades:

Johntrip
07-27-2005, 09:59 AM
Damb it..!! :kaioken:

undertaker
07-27-2005, 11:48 AM
Damb it..!! :kaioken:

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Undertaker :D

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
07-27-2005, 05:00 PM
John Trip, what is the latest on the motors?
Bryan

fasttrucker
07-30-2005, 07:27 PM
Hey! I saw your old 26zx today on the wash out rack at jacksons.Someone is going for a test run on sunday,Looks like its sold. :lightning