PDA

View Full Version : Z21 on Lake Lanier

Ernie Gibson
07-24-2005, 11:57 AM
:sombrero: Saw my first Z21 that has a small " bowrider " area today. It's a must have for me. I think they only made it in '87 and '88 and I have only seen it in a small cuddy form. Anyone know anything about these boats. First thing I would check is the stringers since that was a tough period for construction of all Donzi boats but it's parked at a local dock and I'll probably spend the rest of the weekend trying to get the owner to sell it to me. If anyone has any info on this boat, let me know. Thanks, Ern.:embarasse

Donzigo
07-24-2005, 07:27 PM
They only made a few.

You got the word on the stringers, I see.

Ernie Gibson
07-24-2005, 09:37 PM
Yep, sold my 21 Regazza last year with bad stringers to a friend who is using the heck out of the boat and still no problems.....I couldn't do it.....really like things perfect. I'll try to insert some pics of the boat, Thanks.

boldts
07-25-2005, 07:44 AM
Thats pretty cool! I haven't seen one of those yet. Does anyone know if they made the Z-21 in blue and white? I like the usability of a Z-21 with the cuddy but red just isn't what I'm after. Don't get me wrong, red Donzi boats are and look fantastic. I just like something a little different and out of the ordinary like a 21GT with twins :)