PDA

View Full Version : 22 Classic Wanted

HotRodJunkie
07-22-2005, 07:24 PM
I just moved from So Cal to vegas and sold my 28' Cigarette. Now I want a smaller boat for Lake Mead and am thinking a 22 Classic would be a good choice. I see a few for sale but nothing locally, most seem to be on the East Coast. I'd like to have an injected big block/Bravo one that would run 65 to 70 (of course the faster the better ;) ). I see some with small blocks and also Cobra drives which I know nothing about.

I'm new to this board so maybe some of you regulars could educate me a bit on the different configurations and what to watch out for. Oh, I'd like to keep it in the $25K range. A little less if I have to fly back east to check one out and have it shipped out west. Thanks!

harbormaster
07-24-2005, 10:29 AM
I know of one down here in Houston.

Its a teal Striped 2002 with less that 25 hours on it.
It has a 454 multiport fuel injected engine in it.

I just moved from So Cal to vegas and sold my 28' Cigarette. Now I want a smaller boat for Lake Mead and am thinking a 22 Classic would be a good choice. I see a few for sale but nothing locally, most seem to be on the East Coast. I'd like to have an injected big block/Bravo one that would run 65 to 70 (of course the faster the better ;) ). I see some with small blocks and also Cobra drives which I know nothing about.

I'm new to this board so maybe some of you regulars could educate me a bit on the different configurations and what to watch out for. Oh, I'd like to keep it in the $25K range. A little less if I have to fly back east to check one out and have it shipped out west. Thanks!

lmsac00
07-25-2005, 03:19 PM

i have a2004 anniversary 22 claasic in yellow 496 h.o. with 425 h.p.with a matching trailer for 42 k, has about 50 hours and the trailer is a 05 performance. good luck with your find. len

HotRodJunkie
07-26-2005, 01:05 AM
I know of one down here in Houston.

Its a teal Striped 2002 with less that 25 hours on it.
It has a 454 multiport fuel injected engine in it.

Do you have any more info on it? Seller's name and number?

Thanks.

HotRodJunkie
07-26-2005, 01:08 AM
i have a2004 anniversary 22 claasic in yellow 496 h.o. with 425 h.p.with a matching trailer for 42 k, has about 50 hours and the trailer is a 05 performance. good luck with your find. len

Any flexability in that price, Len? That 496HO is a very appealing engine. I might go a little more $ for the right boat. Or if you may want to consider a partial trade for some 4 wheeled toys ('93 Vette, 700+ HP '69 Camaro, 1932 Ford with SBC).

frank@giffordmarineinc.com
08-15-2005, 07:41 PM

I'm new to this board so maybe some of you regulars could educate me a bit on the different configurations and what to watch out for. Oh, I'd like to keep it in the $25K range. A little less if I have to fly back east to check one out and have it shipped out west. Thanks!I have acompletely restored 1986 22 classic on a tandem axle trailer. B and B'd 454 with fuel inj. from arizona speed and marine, 450h.p. 71 with 21 prop, 76 with 23 also included, new full cover, newer cockpit cover, gill stainless exh with quiet mode, boat is white with red center stripe and red sides, all red done in Imron one year ago. A stunner of a boat with every option. How's $19,000.00. Took it on trade and need to fix the house.

DAULEY
08-15-2005, 09:24 PM
what do you want for the camaro any pixs
thanks bob