PDA

View Full Version : Simming platform

jdp_509
07-22-2005, 08:55 AM
I was looking for a swim platform for my 22ZX. Does anybody know were I can find one that looks good. I took the ladder off that came on the boat because it was scratching the gel coat.

DJ13
07-22-2005, 12:47 PM
Do you mean you're looking for a new ladder? The swim platform is built into the hull on my '99...

jdp_509
07-22-2005, 02:05 PM
I was looking for one that mounted on the transom that made it easy to enter the boat if you are in the water. I found out today that the way the transom is designed most of the makers do not make them for the Donzi ZX
I was looking for a swim platform for my 22ZX. Does anybody know were I can find one that looks good. I took the ladder off that came on the boat because it was scratching the gel coat.

DJ13
07-22-2005, 02:17 PM
I was looking for one that mounted on the transom that made it easy to enter the boat if you are in the water. I found out today that the way the transom is designed most of the makers do not make them for the Donzi ZX

I've got some pix of my transom I can post for you. The ladder can probably be rigged so it won't scratch. The company that makes that ladder is incredibly responsive and great at customer service. I think it's Windline? Could be that you need to snug up the strap so the ladder doesn't bounce around. On mine, I have to wrap the strap around the last rung, once before securing it. That makes it fit tight. Hope that helps!

Dave