PDA

View Full Version : Happy Bday Jefe!!!!

ChromeGorilla
07-21-2005, 09:20 PM
Dude holy chit!!!!!!!!! I almost missed it.......... I would like to wish the biggest baddest besttest mofo'in birthday ever to...........

JEFE

:happy_bi: :happy_bi: :happy_bi: :happy_bi: :happy_bi: :happy_bi: :happy_bi:

Donzi Angel
07-21-2005, 10:22 PM
Gracias Senior Chrome:wavey:

Team Jefe
07-21-2005, 10:53 PM
:bonk: I need to check whose logged on :banghead:

Woodsy
07-22-2005, 07:41 AM
Hey Jefe....

Happy Birthday BUDDY! We sure are going to be missing you next weekend at the Winni Poker Run.... sure ya can't vcatch a cheeep flight up? It won't be the same without ya!

Have a couple of Tequilas on me!

Happy Birthday!

Woodsy & Princess

roadtrip se
07-22-2005, 08:21 AM
Celebrate in style now would ya. Take that lovely new lady and find some decent cajun cooking and a ice house for afterwards. Damm I miss Texas!

Owe you a call. Try to track you down Sunday.

Team Jefe
07-22-2005, 09:05 AM
Thanks Gents

Nobody is more upset about Team Jefe missing the Winni Poker run than ME. :banghead:

I just had to make some hard choices, and I figured that the Great People of my Home Town....Lanconia, would be able to forgive me this time.

Make no mistake I am going to see Lake Winni before the year is out (and before the frigid temps :shocking: ) so get ready. September 24 & 25....we gonna party like its 1999. Digger and Darcy are just the beginning.....I think we can actually stay up for 72 straight hours.....all you need is a whole bunch of Red Bulls :biggrin:

Trip - I'll be on the water Sunday, Call me around noon and I should be at Boondoggles enjoying some nice stuffed Red Snapper :p

Team Jefe
07-22-2005, 10:59 AM
Oh Yes She does :yes:

Woodsy
07-22-2005, 11:06 AM
We the people of your hometown, Laconia, home of the infamous Winni Bandits have decided to let this one slide...

Thats only because you will be making the pilgrimage to the home lake in Sept, and we will be seeing you in Oct at the rally....

Woodsy Von Bandit

LoneStarDonziGirl
07-22-2005, 11:27 AM
Jefe,

I too almost missed getting to wish you a very happy birthday :p Hope you celebrated in style and had a great day. Can't wait to see you at PK and I already have the coozie packed.

Polly :happy_bi:

Team Jefe
07-22-2005, 02:03 PM
Seriously pass the Word.....The Wayward Bandit is comin' home....and we gonna tear the lid off...BIG TIME ! ! !

PJ - Don't tell anybody, but you are the main reason I'm coming to PK....I mean afterall YOU are one of the Original Members of teh Red Bikini Crew.

gcarter
07-22-2005, 02:24 PM
Happy belated birthday Jefe!!
See you in October.

Donzi Kat
07-23-2005, 01:32 AM
HAPPY FREAKIN BIRTHDAY THERE JEFE, HOPE TO GOD YOU SHUT THE TOWN DOWN FOR THE NIGHT. YOU DESERVE IT. AS FOR THE "CLAMP ONS" UP NORTH HERE WE CALL EM "BOLT ONS", BUT EITHER WAY YOU HAVE ALL THE FUN YOU CAN WITH EM AND WE HOPE TO MEET YOU SOON. DONZI KAT AND UNCLE FESTER:smileybo: :smileybo: :beer: :beer: :beer: :smileybo: :smileybo:

ChromeGorilla
07-23-2005, 08:10 AM
. AS FOR THE "CLAMP ONS" UP NORTH HERE WE CALL EM "BOLT ONS",

Ahhhh, young lass you have much to learn....... "bolt ons" ( . )( . ) and "clamp ons" are 2 totaly different things..... shesh wheres your mind at.... :biggrin: :smileybo:

Donzi Kat
07-23-2005, 09:37 PM
Where it ALWAYS is, I have officially earned a permenant residence in the gutter don't you know......:rolleyes: :rolleyes: