PDA

View Full Version : Jefe and Donzi Angel

Team Jefe
07-21-2005, 09:12 PM
This shot is one of my favorites. Please welcome Donzi Angel to the board.

Team Jefe
07-21-2005, 09:13 PM
Here is one from Destin

ChromeGorilla
07-21-2005, 09:14 PM
Sup DonziAngel..........and El Jefe Captain extraodinaire...... :beer:

ChromeGorilla
07-21-2005, 09:15 PM
No PFD required I see..... :eek!:

Donzi Angel
07-21-2005, 09:52 PM
Hola! Looks like Jefe has been busy sitting in here on the PC while I'm doing laundry --- what a great man. Really he is --- I'd rather do the laundry than dishes http://www.donzi.net/ubb/wink.gif

Gald to be around checking things out.

ChromeGorilla
07-21-2005, 09:54 PM
Hola! Looks like Jefe has been busy sitting in here on the PC while I'm doing laundry

Typical Jefe.........although it is his birthday...... :wink:

Donzi Angel
07-21-2005, 10:00 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah ---- he'll be getting his "gifts" for another month.....if he behaves himself. Afterall -- they don't call him Jefe for nuthin'

txtaz
07-21-2005, 11:20 PM
Welcome to the board Donzi Angel. AND ohhh Jefeeeeeeee, HAPPY BIRTHDAY :happy_bi: :us-texas:
NOW, go out and get her a red bikini.
See you soon at PK.
el Capitan Taz <----Still looking for that license, it's around here somewhere

Dr. Dan
07-22-2005, 05:57 AM
:bonk: Welcome Donzi Angel.... :wavey: One of the benefits of being a member of our Crew is that we offer alot of Free Advice...wanted or not.... :D

Look forward to meeting you someday...maybe Florida? In Octobre?

Anyway keep El Jefe' in line...we will miss him next week in Lake Winnie. :banghead:

Have him pick you up some Donzi Items from our www.atlanticcoastdonzi.com Gifts Page... we also do them with out the "Lettering"...just pick size and color...and I have them Custom made for each order...they offer a nice accent to your already stellar Assets! ;) Of course I notice these hidden talents...cuz I'm a Doctor...yes...that's it...I'm a Doctor and I get paid to notice these very special ahhhh things..and stuff like that there? :smash:

Yep Yep!

Welcome

Doc :wavey:

Team Jefe
07-22-2005, 08:57 AM
Taz - you can bet your a$$ that she's has a Red Bikini or 12.....Its just that they are quite small so you may have to wait and see them in person.

Doc I too am very saddened that we can't be at Winni....unfortunatly duty calls, so it looks like 'Sota. You all will be in my thoughts.

Donzi Angel
07-22-2005, 09:31 AM
Taz --- yes, definitely red bikini clad already --- but I seriously doubt those pics can be posted, so as Jefe said -- you may have to wait to see them in person. You know we aren't exactly a long road trip away from you and I am sure Jefe would be more than happy to take you out on the Revenge (when it isn't freaking raining :angryfire )

Dr. Dr. --- have mercy on me. HEHEHE --- Yup --- definitely ready for Florida in October. Can't wait to meet you guys. I've heard many things about everyone (all good, don't worry). As far as my "stellar Assets" --- I don't think they are hidden talents really, I've tried before to hide them, but it never seems to work --- so, I'd just rather set them puppies free :biggrin:

Budmann
07-22-2005, 02:21 PM
Welcome D.A... Can't wait to meet you in Sarasota. Jefe and I got in allot of trouble last year sooo maybe you and Donzi Jodi can keep us occupied :smileybo: :D :D :D :D

Team Jefe
07-22-2005, 02:22 PM
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Cuda
07-22-2005, 02:26 PM
Welcome aboard DA! I was just thinking the other day we hadn't heard much from Jefe lately. Hope to meet you both in Sarasota.

Cuda
07-22-2005, 03:30 PM
Buddy, why do want to dry-snitch Jefe!? What happens in Sota, stays in Sota! :beer:

Budmann
07-22-2005, 03:32 PM
I wanted to make sure he remembers what to do when he gets there. :beer:

zzrhino
07-27-2005, 02:53 PM
Here is one from Destin
Team jefe your the man!! (angel nice sunglasses) ZZRHINO :outtahere

Team Jefe
07-27-2005, 04:00 PM
Oh I remember just fine Buddy Boy.....But Cuda has it right 'Sota is 'Sota...no other place or party like it in teh world.

Joe - I am ready to get Deb & Renee hooked up......on second thought that may be more trouble than we can handle :eek:

Donzi Angel
07-27-2005, 04:51 PM
more trouble than you can handle...hmmmm...... may have to give you a run for your money ;)

Cuda
07-27-2005, 05:05 PM
Joe - I am ready to get Deb & Renee hooked up......on second thought that may be more trouble than we can handle :eek:
I ain't skeered! :lightning :lightning

Budmann
07-27-2005, 08:05 PM
Sorry boys... :cartman: Just tryin to show the love.

My bad... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Cuda
07-27-2005, 08:41 PM
Sorry boys... :cartman: Just tryin to show the love.

My bad... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

You can let Jod-eye do that. I know I'd appreciate it more. :biggrin:

Budmann
07-27-2005, 08:43 PM
That works for me!! :smileybo: :smileybo: :smileybo: :smileybo: