PDA

View Full Version : Another Donzi spanking tale. W/pics.

DONZI
07-21-2005, 07:18 PM
Last yr. i was being harrased by this guy.We'll call'em Scarab Boy,"What's this do?","How fast ","We'll see when you get out there".That type of kid stuff.So i wave him off out on the water.I had kids in the boat and he still continued to circle me.Come on plane right nxt. to me etc..

This yr. 4th July. We are waiting in the crowded ramp line. Who pulls in right behind me ? You guessed it, Scarab Boy ! First words out his mouth "Whats this do ?" He didn"t remember me from last yr..He talks some more B.S. and off we go in the water. Same crap he runs along side of me waiting for me to come up on plane.I wait forever.He doesn't get the hint.I hit plane then slow down. I finally wave him off. He shoots across the Bay.Finally, i can enjoy a nice cruise to Newport. Wrong !

I look to my Starboard and who's coming straight for me ? Yup,its him.I don't know if i should speed up or slow down.He's headed right at me! :eek: At the last moment he swerves away.As if he trying to wake me.Thats it,this time its just myself & Martha.I yell "hold on" as he comes along side.
We spank him like a whipped stepchild.Then Martha whacks me on the arm and yells the "rear seats are coming off".I stop and fix them. Then Scarab boy pulls up and then a friggin Helo is right on top of me. What the hell is goin on ? :biggrin.: All i wanted was a leisurely cruise.It sure is gettin noisy i'm thinking. We spank him again with a Helo/photographer hangin out in tow.
We run into him later that day on the water and the excuses start running out of him like you wouldn't believe.He finally says "My boat isn't fast like last yr".I wave and tell him have a nice trip back.All in all it made for an interesting 4th.
1st photo is the victim.

DONZI
07-21-2005, 07:22 PM
Nxt pic. is us the assailants. :fire:

DONZI
07-21-2005, 07:24 PM
The spanking has begun ! :propeller

TuxedoPk
07-21-2005, 07:27 PM
Ken, Will you please stop wasting bandwidth with photos that don't have pictures of your two beautiful daughters :)

Seriously, it's nice to see the photos you were describing to me at lunch in Newport.

DONZI
07-21-2005, 07:28 PM
Where'd he go ? :p

DONZI
07-21-2005, 07:34 PM
His passenger doesn't look too happy ! :rolleyes: :cussball:

DONZI
07-21-2005, 07:37 PM
Poor Scarab boy. All alone. :lightning

DONZI
07-21-2005, 07:40 PM
Ken, Will you please stop wasting bandwidth with photos that don't have pictures of your two beautiful daughters :)

Seriously, it's nice to see the photos you were describing to me at lunch in Newport.
Thanks for compliments on the girls Tux.Thank God they get their looks from Mom. It was great to see you.I should have them both in tow for Winni..Hope ya can make it.

BERTRAM BOY
07-21-2005, 08:03 PM
Kenny,
I love that story !!!!!!!

ChromeGorilla
07-21-2005, 08:04 PM
Way to go! Glad the Donzi put him in his place. Sounds like he's a total ass. You know what they say "Play with fire and you'll get burned." The best part of the whole thing is the photo-documentary..... priceless. :biggrin.:

Kenny, your alright in my book! Even if you are a sox fan..... ;)

Cuda
07-21-2005, 08:35 PM
I reckon that'll learn him! :D

LoneStarDonziGirl
07-22-2005, 11:39 AM
Awesome pictures and a great story to go with it. Can't beat that!

McGary911
07-23-2005, 07:54 AM
I think you've heard your last "What's it do?" at the ramp from Scarab Beotch. I don't think he wants to hear the answer in front of a bunch of people. :D

Nice Going........I gotta get my boat in the water!