PDA

View Full Version : My DONZI spanked BRYAN TURVELL!!!!!

fasttrucker
07-20-2005, 07:58 PM
Well was out late on the North East river when I saw Bryans old 26zx! It was being driven by a crazy old guy from jacksons marine. :rolleyes: I wont mention his name,but he works in the service department.Anyway I was impressed how fast bryans old boat was before I SPANKED it.Sorry bryan....Better luck next time! :p

Dr. Dan
07-20-2005, 09:25 PM
:p Bill it is spelled "Tuvell" and trust me...if Bryan was driving it...I think it mighta been different...but then we all know your boat is the Fastest...Donzi in NorthEast...or do we...Hmmm?

The World may never know...in fact I am reasonbly sure no one cares... :spongebob

Good Luck Tonto...

Bring Your "A" Game... in 2 Weeks.

Doc of Insurmountable Gauntlet Challenges :eek!:

Mr X
07-20-2005, 09:49 PM
http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/cwm/3dlil/lurk.gif

ChromeGorilla
07-20-2005, 09:53 PM
Don't make me come up there...... :rolleyes: :wavey:

BUIZILLA
07-20-2005, 09:55 PM
you check out the new CMI headers for the 496 HO's ????

you ain't got the ball's to buy them... I dare ya... :bighug: :sombrero:

anonymous

ChromeGorilla
07-20-2005, 10:02 PM
Man, F that. Pro charger...... :D just messin. I got 5 more years of warranty on the motor and outdrive. That will be nice when I upgrade after next season..... did someone say 38'???????? :eek:

Dr. Dan
07-20-2005, 10:14 PM
:bonk: Chrome and Lazlo ...u Boys were talking Roadtrip to Jackson Run...what happened to that "Smack Down"....get your butts up here and run with the Bay.

:wavey: I am sure Bill will let ya beat him running...just to make ya feel at home...

Doc of Continual Antagonistic Whims :biggrin.:

ChromeGorilla
07-20-2005, 10:16 PM
I would like to...... seeing how this last trip of mine panned out.......if hurricane michelle dosn't rain on my parade I may make it. What time is the meeting Fri night?

Dr. Dan
07-20-2005, 11:44 PM
:p People arrive after 5:00pm usually I have to call Stepahnie to get more specifics...here is the link https://216.180.250.186/~jackson/poker_entry.htm

If ya can't make it until later Friday night...its cool too...we gather at the Naughty Goose and prepare for Saturdays Run... Fastrucker Tells Tales of how he beat a Row Boat once when he was driving his Truck down the Expressway at 83.29 MPH. And Undertakers Friend Donnie...trys to outdrink the Hottest Blonde in our Group...and he loses BTW. :beer:

Its a good time. lots of 22's...Dwight, Brad, Me, Undertaker, Rolf, Broccolli Boy...and assorted Pompous Boats that have Cabins. It's an easy drive once you are ahead of the Carolinas...about 4 hours give or take from Richmond.
Exit 100 (Route 272).

Everyone brings their "A Game"....until they get to Turkey Point...then the men get seperated from the boys...as well as their GelCoat. It's over fast...and there are lots of great sites...sorta like a small Ocean but Fresh Water.

Dr. Dan
07-21-2005, 05:27 AM
:bonk: My Them Thars Really Pretty Pipes? Finally some Gorilla Bling that actually increases Horsepower and Performance...Huh...imagine...Perfromance Bling. Nah no on does that...no one...why that would be incomprehensible....UnderBoy I hope you're watching all of this ... :D

Chrome I think Hurricane Elizabeth might be related to Hurricane Michelle, think I've been there and done that....careful...it's the back half of the Storm that will take ya out...not the part that ya see...it's kinda like a Storm Surge if you will... :bonk:

Good Luck You Shiney Haired, Razor Backed,Two Leg Walkin, Simian Manchild with a Boating Problem Monkey Boy!!!! :banghead:

BUIZILLA
07-21-2005, 06:56 AM
ChromeDome..... if it was me, i'd do the header's, like NOW.....
Danny boy needs to check his spelling for Hurricane Wife thingy's... it's SYBIAN, not Sibian. :idea: :yes:

totally anonymous at this point

Cuda
07-21-2005, 07:05 AM
Danny boy needs to check his spelling for Hurricane Wife thingy's... it's SYBIAN, not Sibian. :idea: :yes:

Would you like to explain to the class how you know the proper spelling? :hyper:

Cuda
07-21-2005, 07:06 AM
And I think Doc meant simian.

BUIZILLA
07-21-2005, 07:44 AM
Would you like to explain to the class how you know the proper spelling? :hyper: I learned it from one of your posts over on OSO.

undertaker
07-21-2005, 07:48 AM
Me like those shiney pipes :eek!: :eek!: :eek!: . Chrome you should really try and make this event this year I think its going to be better than past years :tongue: . I would prefer you bring the wife because between you and Doc we need something a little better to look at. :biggrin.: :biggrin.: . and Doc bring Liz also. :biggrin.:

Doc take it easy on Fast he has one of those cabin boats :bonk:

Undertaker who is picking up his boat and MYCO trailer this Saturday :spit:

undertaker
07-21-2005, 07:50 AM
:p Bill it is spelled "Tuvell" and trust me...if Bryan was driving it...I think it mighta been different...but then we all know your boat is the Fastest...Donzi in NorthEast...or do we...Hmmm?

The World may never know...in fact I am reasonbly sure no one cares... :spongebob

Good Luck Tonto...

Bring Your "A" Game... in 2 Weeks.

Doc of Insurmountable Gauntlet Challenges :eek!:

That's funny right there!!! :hyper: :hyper: :fire: :bonk: :banghead:

Undertaker

Johntrip
07-21-2005, 09:35 AM
I'm impressed with the cmi headers also but the price..... Oh the price!!:eek: :eek:

undertaker
07-21-2005, 10:08 AM
What is the price of the headers? anyone!! :uzi:

ChromeGorilla
07-21-2005, 11:28 AM
You know the old saying, "If ya gotta ask..." :garfield:

undertaker
07-21-2005, 01:08 PM
Please someone tell me please!! :fire: :yes:

Mr X
07-21-2005, 01:29 PM
$5,000.00

fasttrucker
07-21-2005, 05:33 PM
Sorry...BRYAN TUVELL punched-in the name wrong on my keyboard.I think that crazy guy over at Jacksons knows how to drive his old boat. :stan: Its nice to be the king.I mean the fastest donzi on the North East River. :yes: Soon the Poker Run will be here and Ill be able to spank other donzis from this board. :yes: YES life is GOOD!

ChromeGorilla
07-21-2005, 05:43 PM
Sorry...BRYAN TUVELL punched-in the name wrong on my keyboard.I think that crazy guy over at Jacksons knows how to drive his old boat. :stan: Its nice to be the king.I mean the fastest donzi on the North East River. :yes: Soon the Poker Run will be here and Ill be able to spank other donzis from this board. :yes: YES life is GOOD!

I'll be sure to wave as I go by..... :wink: :biggrin.: :biggrin.: :rlol: :rlol: :biggrin.: :biggrin.: :wink:

........................./´¯/)
......................,/¯..//
...................../..../ /
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´(..´......,~/'...')
.........\.................\/..../
..........'\'...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\

Dr. Dan
07-21-2005, 07:00 PM
And I think Doc meant simian.

Cuda correctamundo...I have been unimpressed with the quality of Sleep these last few days...frogive me my short comings and short Hairs? :biggrin.:

Truckster...here's the deal...before or after the run...some time during the weekend...we can locate a reasonbly quite area, maybe on NorthEast between Jacksons and Naughty...or maybe up one of the Rivers... we can have some boats float at a "Finish Line" and we can do Speed Runs...just bring what ya got an run it runs... not a race but we might be able to run two Boats spread say 150 ' apart or so...and do a mile or so and see what we all have. :rlol:

I am quite certain in most normal or average Bay water conditions your 28 will smoke not only me but most of the smaller Classics...that's just Physics. But if ya lose the passengers, wear a Life Vest...and stay in your own lane of Travel... I would be happy to run you...we could do either a standing start or a rolling start..I could care less...and anyone else who wants to do time trials...it could be fun as well.

I just don't want people doing stupid Sh*T...so if you can agree to those terms...and the Boat Traffic and weather cooperate....it's all good with me.

One things for sure...your boat definitely sounds Nasty...we can discuss the details Friday Night.

:cool!: Smokem If Ya Got'em

Doc of the Underworld :biggrin.:

ChromeGorilla
07-21-2005, 07:56 PM
My boat has 2 speeds.....OFF and WOT......who am I kidding.......I hope Doc don't destroy me too bad...

Richard McCoy
07-21-2005, 10:04 PM
About a year ago my grand children said paw paw your boat is to slow I said I can fix that. It only takes a little money and a little money and a little money and so on and so onhttp://www.donzi.net/ubb/wink.gif .

Rootsy
07-22-2005, 06:54 AM
hell trucker... i am sure there are probably bassboats out there with egg beaters that could smoke your big ole lead sled on the RIVER :cool:

one thing is for sure... don't write checks your ass can't cash...

now where's geoo... rough or calm :biggrin:

JR

fasttrucker
07-22-2005, 04:16 PM
Now you know....that this board gets a little boring,..and I was just trying to spice things up :beer: Its always fun to run with the Doctor,either Here or on the Water, :yes: There are a lot of high dollar cat boats here on the bay that run over 100mph.You would think that I wouldnt mess with them too?Right? :hyper: Iam one of the Fastest Single engine boats and I have fun with the Sonics!"They are easy to beat! :idea: "Lets do the speed runs".......

gcarter
07-22-2005, 04:23 PM
Now you know....that this board gets a little boring,..
Are you saying this a board of the bored?????? Hmmmm?

I've been wanting to say that for a loooooooong time! :redface: :) :biggrin:

Richard McCoy
07-22-2005, 04:36 PM
and faster and faster it will go.http://www.donzi.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

ChromeGorilla
07-27-2005, 12:13 PM
this one needs a bump..... getting closer. Doc you and the rest of the 22's better watch out........fasttrucker is rollin down hill and he aint hittin the brakes! Will he be your daddy next weekend? :wink:

Rootsy
07-27-2005, 12:42 PM
i think someone needs to throw the switch on his jake before he hurts himself ;)

JR - got detroit?

ChromeGorilla
07-27-2005, 12:55 PM
LOL :biggrin.:

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
11-18-2005, 06:53 PM
Well was out late on the North East river when I saw Bryans old 26zx! It was being driven by a crazy old guy from jacksons marine. :rolleyes: I wont mention his name,but he works in the service department.Anyway I was impressed how fast bryans old boat was before I SPANKED it.Sorry bryan....Better luck next time! :p

Ahoy, I live... winter is here so I am back on the board!
SO...
Just for the record FTRUCK, I took the lab 26 lab prop OFF my old boat and sold it to you, that boat now has a stock 24 on it!
I won't brag on my driving skills... But the old prop and me would have smoked ya! :biggrin:

Have a great Holiday FT.
Bryan

Last Real Texan
11-18-2005, 07:32 PM
OK:puke:
I will play along here, It seems as though this could get interesting......:beer: I am working on getting this 500 EFI up to snuff, working on a Vortech for it and it will be intersting to see how my 27 ZX runs with 700 supercharged ponies under the hatch....:smileybo:
LRT

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
11-18-2005, 07:48 PM
LRT, I am sure she will be fast, sounds nice...
Then you could race Fast Trucker for the title! LOL

ALL IN GOOD FUN, OF COURSE...

Bryan
I attached a recent shot of us and my best speed...

Last Real Texan
11-18-2005, 07:55 PM
Bryan
not really interested in racing... been there and done that...jet boats.
nice pics looks like fun ......can't wait til summer .........or shall I say spring......oh well really , just a niceday in January in the south...
LRT

The Hedgehog
11-18-2005, 08:45 PM
OK:puke:
I will play along here, It seems as though this could get interesting......:beer: I am working on getting this 500 EFI up to snuff, working on a Vortech for it and it will be intersting to see how my 27 ZX runs with 700 supercharged ponies under the hatch....:smileybo:
LRT
We will need to change your name to Luke Chinewalker
:sombrero: I will go from 415 to 625hp (in about two weeks) and you jump up to 700. So much for trumping your 500EFI. I was hoping that you would let me be the important one for a couple of months at least. I guess that my next step will need to be an 800hp 540 and an Arneson. :beer:
Did I tell you that we got a cool Magnum moving to the lake? Next summer will be fun.

The Hedgehog
11-18-2005, 08:49 PM
Bryan

It looks fun. Are you still enjoying the move to the big twin engine land? Most never look back.

Last Real Texan
11-18-2005, 09:26 PM
We will need to change your name to Luke Chinewalker
Kind of afraid of that....should not be too bad thought.....By the way like the new screen name....did you start over or what? Don't worry about the hp thing, my wife in the boat = no more than 50MPH...hey she is worth it, you know how those Dutch girls are. Take it easy LB and good luck to Alabama in the IRon Bowl Sat.
LRT

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
11-19-2005, 06:54 AM
Big Green ZX

Yes, I have enjoyed the move to the twin BB's and a bigger boat period.
I do not enjoy twice the maitenance costs though.

It has been awhile since I have been on the board, I will have to look for a picture of the Green 27ZX.

Fast Trucker must be on the road, the board is quiet!
Bryan

The Hedgehog
11-19-2005, 08:52 AM
Green yes. Not as big as yours.

Got a pic under the Dark color boats thread. Going to repaint the top deck and fairing this spring. Getting back to a more conservative scheme.

fasttrucker
11-19-2005, 03:00 PM
Big Green ZX
Yes, I have enjoyed the move to the twin BB's and a bigger boat period.
I do not enjoy twice the maitenance costs though.
It has been awhile since I have been on the board, I will have to look for a picture of the Green 27ZX.
Fast Trucker must be on the road, the board is quiet!
Bryan
FastTruckers....back!!!!!.......I see your GPS speedo goes to 120mph,any plans?:D

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
11-19-2005, 03:21 PM
FTrucker:
No plans to upgrade anything. (well, maybe bolt down the microwave, bad install plan at Donzi). Other than that, she is AWESOME!
I live at 3800 RPM's and 55 to 60 MPH works for me, most of the time that is :shades:
2 great seasons thus far in this ZX... My big casualties for the year were a horn cover, a stereo ground wire, and a fresh water pump that fell of the bulkhead and pulled the hot wire off, oh, and the dry storage bubba's bumped my rub rail, which they replaced for free.
I hope the family is well, talk to you soon.
Bryan

Johntrip
11-21-2005, 07:34 AM
Hey Bryan...... Finally got my 33 running correctly. Hit 71.7mph last week. I can't beleave how much better she runs in the dry air..... !!:bonk:

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
11-21-2005, 09:17 PM
Johntrip:
So what was the scoop with the motors, please share? Or PM me.
I would like to add the knowledge to my data bank.

Glad to hear she is up to par, those numbers match mine.
Bryan

Attached; Picture form the HRPA - ST. Judes Poker Run of 2005. :biggrin.:
BTW, the water just looks calm... Good ride though. :)

ChromeGorilla
11-21-2005, 09:49 PM
Bryan.... I always did like your boat...... the graphics are simple clean and classy...... nothing too busy or dated.... looking good.