PDA

View Full Version : SPYWARE on This Site...!!!!

DonziDave
07-18-2005, 08:36 PM
During the last two nights while logged onto the site I have had several spyware programs downloaded onto my computer. I know they are coming from this site because they flash onto the screen and then add a shortcut to my desktop. I have been able to remove them with my spyware programs, but just wanted to give everyone a heads-up.
Dave

Trueser
07-19-2005, 12:03 AM
Please post your report from your spyware program. I see nothing on mine.
what virus program and spyware programs are you talking about?

Mike

txtaz
07-19-2005, 04:29 AM
Dave, I seriously dobt it came fromthis site. More likely is it came from another "less reputable" site amd reared the popups when you visit this site and others. Do a search on this site on spyware. You will find instructions on how to remove.
Wes

pmreed
07-19-2005, 09:27 AM
I run Spy Sweeper and the MS Antispyware apps often...and right after I read your post and came up clean. I too would like to know what you saw, as I would like to know if something is getting by my safeguards.

Phil

Big Pimpin
07-19-2005, 10:32 AM
not only dat, but ripped off one of my honies too. Right after I checked dis site, one of my ho's din't show on da track. sup with dat website??? LOL :D

txtaz
07-19-2005, 01:03 PM
not only dat, but ripped off one of my honies too. Right after I checked dis site, one of my ho's din't show on da track. sup with dat website??? LOL :D
Is that a Big Pimpin Poodle? :biggrin: :fire:
Annonomous

harbormaster
07-23-2005, 06:52 AM
OK Chicken Little. The sky is not falling.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Dave. C'mon dude.

Please do not accuse people of having spyware on their site when you do not really know!
Its one thing to ask for help. Its another to make acusations based on your ignorance of a subject.

You have a spyware infection that you have never truly removed.

All my site (Donzi Registry) does is install a cookie. Because you have your browser set to "stun" (high), It is flagging my site when it installs the cookie that allows you remain logged in. That high setting is also limiting your taking of advantage of the rich media out there beyound your "America Online".

You need to go here http://www.tomcoyote.org/hjt/ and download "Hijack This" then follow the instructions on the left side of the page on downloading and installing it. Then read the instructions on the left on how to get a log file from your system and post it on the Tom Coyote site so the experts can tell you whats really wrong with your system.

Spybot and adaware do not get it anymore. You also need to download microsoft's Antispyware package. Its free.

After you have removed the infection. you need to dump internet explorer and use firefox.

Oh and everyone. for the record, Big Pimpin is Fish Boy :hyper: :hyper:

BUIZILLA
07-23-2005, 07:38 AM
Scot, would you be so kind as to post the link the the MS Antispyware free download.

thanx

Big Pimpin
07-23-2005, 08:01 AM
Oh and everyone. for the record, Big Pimpin is Fish Boy :hyper: :hyper:

I know you are what am I? Infinity!:biggrin.:

ChromeGorilla
07-23-2005, 08:04 AM
Man Scot, I can't belive you outed Big Pimpin..........But I already knew.... :D

Now Jack Frost on the other hand...... :confused:

Greg K
07-23-2005, 08:12 AM
Scot, would you be so kind as to post the link the the MS Antispyware free download.

thanx
Here ya go...
AntiSpyware (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=321cd7a2-6a57-4c57-a8bd-dbf62eda9671&displaylang=en)
And I'm off to the lake...cya

txtaz
07-23-2005, 08:45 AM
Jody = A BUSTED :pimp:
Man HM, Even Poodle wouldn't tell me when I asked.
Wes (2 months to PK)

Marlin275
07-23-2005, 08:53 AM
Man Scot, I can't belive you outed Big Pimpin..........But I already knew.... :D

Now Jack Frost on the other hand...... :confused:

Out everyone!
Isn't MadPoodle the Jack of Frost?

RedDog
07-23-2005, 11:16 AM
I was sick and tired of the endless Plame / Rove leak news and now I have to deal with the outings on DonziNet too?

ChromeGorilla
07-23-2005, 12:06 PM
Out everyone!
Isn't MadPoodle the Jack of Frost?

Jack off, I mean jack of something....... :biggrin:

Jack Frost
07-24-2005, 03:26 PM
obviously chrome don't know Jack

:p damn Yankee fan

El Bandido
07-25-2005, 10:50 AM
I know Senor Jack, he's a good man. He comes to visit every spring for a couple of weeks, we drink cervaza's and tell crazy stories about all the gringo's we have met at Donzi.net.
:beer: