PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to buy: 18' Donzi

sunburstAV
07-18-2005, 04:10 PM
Hello,

I am a very new member to the registry. I have been wanting to buy a Donzi for some time now; I don't know all the ins and outs of each model, but I am hoping to get some help and a good boat and a good deal from the registry.

I am looking for a nice older 18' Donzi; I guess it is called a X-18 or an 18 Classic. If there are other models that will work, please let me know. Color is not that important, but I would like a boat in good to great shape. Something that can be bought and enjoyed immediately.

I live in the Sacramento, California area. Hopefully I can find something relatively close or can work on the shipping with the seller.

I am leary of buy a boat on e-bay because I think e-bay can be place for preople to unload problem merchandise or junk on other people. I'd rather buy someone's boat from a registery like this; I have been invovled in many fourms like this one and have always found great people.

If you or someone you know would like to sell their 18' Donzi, please e-mail me at nodagost@stpaultravelers.com for the info...

Thanks,

Nick :italy:

18FOOTER
07-19-2005, 08:39 AM
Welcome to the board. Not too many Donzis in your area, but there was one on ebay from Fair Oaks a couple months ago. Didn't make reserve and never showed up again.I'd watch the Bee for it. Was a good looking 18 Classic. Folsom Lake was my favorite place to boat in the 80's; I envy you.

rowenamitchell
07-20-2005, 03:11 PM
Hi. Like you, I am new to the registry. My husband and I own a classic 1967 20 ft center console Donzi that has been totally restored. Brand new engine, electronics, brand new top- even has a brand new cover. It has been painted yellow and blue and is just beautiful. Unfortunately, we have to sell it. Supposedly, this boat was given as a present by Don Aronow to Ms. Universe Sylvia Hitchcock in 1967. It runs about 55 mph, and is stored out of water. If you are interested, please let me know. You can call me at 305-793-8500. My name is Rowena. I can send you pictures. Thanks.

Hello,

I am a very new member to the registry. I have been wanting to buy a Donzi for some time now; I don't know all the ins and outs of each model, but I am hoping to get some help and a good boat and a good deal from the registry.

I am looking for a nice older 18' Donzi; I guess it is called a X-18 or an 18 Classic. If there are other models that will work, please let me know. Color is not that important, but I would like a boat in good to great shape. Something that can be bought and enjoyed immediately.

I live in the Sacramento, California area. Hopefully I can find something relatively close or can work on the shipping with the seller.

I am leary of buy a boat on e-bay because I think e-bay can be place for preople to unload problem merchandise or junk on other people. I'd rather buy someone's boat from a registery like this; I have been invovled in many fourms like this one and have always found great people.

If you or someone you know would like to sell their 18' Donzi, please e-mail me at nodagost@stpaultravelers.com for the info...

Thanks,

muddyrover
07-20-2005, 04:35 PM
Hi. Like you, I am new to the registry. My husband and I own a classic 1967 20 ft center console Donzi that has been totally restored. Brand new engine, electronics, brand new top- even has a brand new cover. It has been painted yellow and blue and is just beautiful. Unfortunately, we have to sell it. Supposedly, this boat was given as a present by Don Aronow to Ms. Universe Sylvia Hitchcock in 1967. It runs about 55 mph, and is stored out of water. If you are interested, please let me know. You can call me at 305-793-8500. My name is Rowena. I can send you pictures. Thanks.

Rowena...i've seen your boat on e-bay...it is a beauty!!! could you send me pictures? muddyrover@adelphia.net

sunburstAV
07-21-2005, 11:21 AM
Rowena,

I'd like to see pictures of the boat, please send to nodagost@stpaultravelers.com

Thank you,

Nick

Dregsz
08-15-2005, 05:33 AM
Hi Nick,

I have a very nice 1976, Black X18 located in Portland, OR. that I would consider selling in a few weeks, when the weather up here starts to cool down.

It is one of the few with 280 hp (now about 350 hp) Mercruiser 350 ci Chevy and Merc TRS drives.

The boat is in great shape and does about 75 mph.

I went through the motor last month and did many upgrades and spent some $$

I may be able to deliver since I come down to CA. about once a month.

Email or PM me for details, pics, etc.

Thanks

Evan
dregsz@yahoo.com

Hello,

Thanks,

BlairHolland
07-11-2006, 07:28 AM
Hey nick,

I know you said CA, but this boat might be worth the effort of shipping it somehow.

http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=43216

You could call me at 908-879-9366 in the evenings. Ask for Blair or Todd.

frapanzee
07-13-2006, 09:57 AM
i have a brand new 2006 that was just delivered to me 2 weeks ago, i put just 15 hrs on it, the boat is awesome, black and white, 350 mag very fast, if interested you can call me @ 941-993-6666, my name is andy

frapanzee
07-13-2006, 10:04 AM
hey nick my name is andy and i just bought a brand new 2006 18ft classic that was delivered to me from the factory 2 weeks ago. i just put about 15 hrs on it. the boat is awesome, has all the options and extras possible the boat is black and white, has a 350 mag on it, this boat is very fast. it's killing me to sell it but unfortunately i'm moving to greece. i promise you you cannot find a nicer 18 classic out there, just does not exsist. you can call me if you would like 941-993-6666 andy...