PDA

View Full Version : Some Thousand Island pics.

DONZI
07-17-2005, 05:45 PM
Here are a few pics. we took. We had a great time. We enjoyed spending time with everyone and what a truly beautiful boating area.Special thanks to Boxy and everyone else who helped put this on.We look forward to seeing everyone again.
Ken & Family :)

boxy
07-17-2005, 06:26 PM
Ken it was great to spend time with you Martha and the girls. We had a fantastic weekend.
I'll post a few thoughts later on, but I'll leave you with this.....

If on the way back from Potter's Beach the Xtreme 33ZX takes one over the bow while passing a Viking Sport Fisher, it would stand to reason that I'm about 10 feet short to make it through dry... :wink: :eek:

ChromeGorilla
07-17-2005, 07:34 PM
Ken looks like you guys had a good time, wish I coulda joined ya.... :(

Hell of a series this weekend huh? We're up 5-1 in the 8th......if it holds, only half a game back..... :propeller :beer: :biggrin:

ChromeGorilla
07-17-2005, 07:35 PM
Dang ken, the thumbnails are bigger than the pictures! :biggrin:

catch 22
07-17-2005, 07:45 PM
Who's Minx is that? Looks like a nice boat. :checkered

Cuda
07-17-2005, 07:52 PM
Looks like the weather cooperated nicely! How many boats were there?

boxy
07-17-2005, 08:33 PM
I'm pretty sure there 12 or 13 boats at the hotel, plus MOP's 22, Barry's jet 18, and the blue Minx out of CT/NY. We also spotted a Hornet, a couple of FishBoats, a few 26 ZX's, and a 33 BlackWidow.

gcarter
07-17-2005, 08:44 PM
I believe the blue Minx belongs to Ken Cioci (Minx Guy), or Oil Guy. Take your pick.

boxy
07-17-2005, 08:51 PM
Yep, you are right, Ken was around for most of the weekend....

Tony
07-17-2005, 10:30 PM
The red Minx with 5 people in it is owned by Tim Morris of Toronto. Ken's is honey brown/blue, but I don't see it in these shots. I will put some shots up in the gallery soon, as well as some random thoughts and a short description of my fun-filled return trip. (14 hours instead of 9!)

DONZI
07-18-2005, 05:29 AM
torture... torture I tell ya..... :bawling::bawling::bawling::wrench:

I put up a gallery in the photo section for pics from the weekend...
We were look forward to seeing you again.Ciff told me it wasn't in the cards for you this time around.Soo we still look forward to meeting again.I'll re-post pics. in the gallery.

Chrome Goriila,
The girls were asking if you & Michelle were attending.They were disappointed to find out you were a little tooo South right now. :smile: The Baseball season is shaping up for a great showdown once again.I'll resize the pics. for the Gallery.
Cuda,
Yes i agree with Boxy's count.It was good to see some of the guys who couldn"t stay for the event.Yet they came out of the way to introduce themselves and chat.
Tony,
Here is a pic.of your Lil Red Rocket.It was great to have met you guys !