PDA

View Full Version : Please - Help looking at buying a used 92 Sweet 16

cdn girl
07-16-2005, 07:34 PM
Hello,

I am looking at purchasing my first boat - and have come across a used 1992 Sweet Sixteen - the boat is definetly a beauty - but from my research I have some concerns about buying a Donzi made during the OMC Era - -
If I buy this boat - will I be renaming her the Bill - and should I wait and buy a used Donzi - either pre - or after the OMC Era

Thanks so much,

cdn girl
07-16-2005, 07:59 PM
Thanks MadPoodle
Hello,

I am looking at purchasing my first boat - and have come across a used 1992 Sweet Sixteen - the boat is definetly a beauty - but from my research I have some concerns about buying a Donzi made during the OMC Era - -
If I buy this boat - will I be renaming her the Bill - and should I wait and buy a used Donzi - either pre - or after the OMC Era

Thanks so much,

cdn girl
07-16-2005, 08:00 PM
Thanks MadPoodle

Hello,

Thanks so much,

Rob M
07-16-2005, 08:35 PM
If the boat you're considering is the one for CDN$10K in Boat Trader, it seems like a great price.

Brian Main
07-17-2005, 01:25 AM
I have a 91 classic 22 from the OMC era with OMC power. It has been a wonderful boat with no major problems, just the usual maintenance items to take care of. I think maintenance is the key. If it has been well taken care of, it shouldn't be any more of a burden to own than any other boat of that vintage. :yes: :yes: :yes:

Brian.