PDA

View Full Version : I will fire anyone involved....G. Bush.

Formula Jr
07-15-2005, 06:19 PM
Is Karl Rove a traitor to this country? Yes he is.....

Its appearent now that Karl R. was the one with clearance that outted Mrs. Plame, as an undercover CIA operative at a very important time of national security. It doesn't matter if she was or was not active at the particular time. People go in and out of the DO positions and analyist positions depending on their expertise. Political goals overshadowed Rove's judgment on this one. That is unforgiveable. I think many people that are familiar with the contract some people make with our county as to what is secret and what is not, would agree with me, that this was a huge breach of this understanding.
And that damaged the USA far more, in intellegence gathering, than most will know. With Rove still in place, no one knows if their intelligence will be valued or if one will see their name in the papers for some god damn reason not related to the work. This goes back to the very beginnings of this war, when the real CIA was giving good intel, yet Intel that didn't fit. The intel that got blamed was the disconnected Intel, from one con-man, that was extra-agency and designed to give designer answers to predetermined themes. The real Agency, gave good answers from the very beginning. The real CIA did its job. And Winced when it saw misinterpetations of photos. The in-house, white house intel, that was set up off the shielf is what failed.

The recent bombings in London should be the wake up call to get back to real intel. Thought that is FBI's turf here. These were sleepers. Good community young men we are supposed to give the benefit of doubt.
Yet somehow they were able to operate, plan and execute this with out some one - anyone, in the Islamic community coming forward to say something. The precentage of simpathy to radical islamic causes is much higher than we would like to beleive, just to let this happen.
I feel for anyone of middle eastern decent right now that is a good guy. Your life just got very much harder than it was before. These London bombers played out and confirmed every prejudice.

Cuda
07-15-2005, 06:55 PM
I don't get ther references to two different CIA's. Please enlighten me. I still haven't figured out, what was the guy's agenda for outing her?

Cuda
07-15-2005, 06:56 PM
And yes, he should be fired.

dfunde01
07-15-2005, 07:08 PM
You really need to support your political views with facts rather than emotion. Everything that has come out thus far, including the grand jury testimony, does not indicate that Rove is guilty of any illegal act in this case. I support your right to hate the Bush administration if you wish. But condem them with supported facts, not emotion. The intel that the administration acted upon was also supported by the intel agencies of a number of other countries including the UK. Based on the sworn testimony, and reports of their conversatoins with Rove by some of the reporters involved, this is nothing more than a witch hunt by the far left for anyone in the bush administration.

I do agree with your comments regarding the global Islamic community. Like it or not we are involved in a no holds barred relegious war that has flared up every three or four hundred years since Islam was founded and in every case was initiated by Islam leading to rather massive conflicts resulting in major defeats to the Islamic forces.

gcarter
07-15-2005, 07:17 PM
Owen, I was wondering when you were going to comment. Too bad your frustration is going to end up as just that, frustration!

RedDog
07-15-2005, 07:40 PM
I don't understand this post based on today's news. Sounds like all Rove did was learn about Plame from the news media - not the other way around.

By keeping their mouths shut about the flap for so long, Bush & Rove have made the lefties look like idiots again. The left-wingnuts great hope to discredit the Pres is just blowing in the wind....

For a run down of the issues - who did what / said what / when - http://polipundit.com/index.php?p=8978

Formula Jr
07-15-2005, 07:45 PM
This is why we have boats. Maybe canoes, and paddling in the fall alone.

picklefish
07-15-2005, 09:37 PM
Rove didn't leak to the reporters they leaked to him. That's lamer than the stuff I used to come up with in high school. All I can say is business as usual and anyone who was stupid enough to put an oilman in office shouldn't complain when it costs $500 in gas to run your boat for the afternoon. with oil at $60 US a barrel and the the oil companies making record profits, the bought and paid for stooges in congress gave them two billion in subsidies. Even my eighty plus years old parents who always vote Republican and consider Democrats the equivelant of commies didn't vote for Bush. But even if Kerry won I doubt things would much different. As our former seperatist Quebec Premiere (Governer), who's crazy enough to say what's on his mind said, "once we win they (the voters) will be like lobsters in the pot". After Bush's first term the damage was done and we'll all get to pay for the next twenty years. Hey, whatever happened to all those people who took large short positions on the airlines just before 911? That was a short lived news item.

Formula Jr
07-15-2005, 09:43 PM
"The intel that the administration acted upon was also supported by the intel agencies of a number of other countries including the UK."

maybe you want to update that idea. memos.....damn Brit. memos.....

txtaz
07-16-2005, 08:16 AM
Personaly, I don't think Rove did anything that can be proven. I think he did something, he is pretty slick which is like most politicians these days. JR, the issue with your post can be generalized to integrity. If muslins don't like the stigma that gets attached to them because they go around the world killing people, do something. This morning was the first time I heard some of them stand up and say they condemn the bombings. BUT are they helping to prevent future bombings? I don't feel sorry for them, they allowed this to happen. AND I don't care what religion you are in...IT'S wrong. Same with politicians, they lie, cheat and steal. Then wonder why they are being questioned. They have learned to protect themselves so well that a Grand Jury can't convict when someone stupidly says "That depends on what the definition of 'is' is". Not only is it bad english, it's just plain dumb and a Grand Jury does nothing.
Here's the scary part: This is only what we have heard about. What else is there?
Wes <<<------ off the soapbox

smokediver
07-16-2005, 05:50 PM
Not trying to stir the pot .... but .... Did anyone get fired when during the clinton admin. when our missle technology was "given" to the chinese ? Now what was worse ? oops , i forgot , the technology wasn't given to the chinese .. Johnny Wong donated the money to the DNC .. This is being made a big deal because the dems. hate him ... as they should ... he beats them like the little manatee hugging , ball babies that they are ... Too bad we will never know what the world would be like had the clinton admin would have had the pair to launch the missle at bin laden when they had the chance ....

teeg
07-19-2005, 03:40 PM
Not trying to stir the pot .... but .... Did anyone get fired when during the clinton admin. when our missle technology was "given" to the chinese ? Now what was worse ? oops , i forgot , the technology wasn't given to the chinese .. Johnny Wong donated the money to the DNC .. This is being made a big deal because the dems. hate him ... as they should ... he beats them like the little manatee hugging , ball babies that they are ... Too bad we will never know what the world would be like had the clinton admin would have had the pair to launch the missle at bin laden when they had the chance ....
so true smokediver liberal media bias at its fullest right now with the rove story its amazing whats put out on the airwaves this story will fizzle out just like the liberals in power