PDA

View Full Version : 22C for sale in LG

Pismo
07-14-2005, 05:13 PM
For anyone interested......There is an '03 yellow 22C for sale at Boats by George in Lake George, NY on consignment. 496HO, x drive, 17 fresh water hours, switchable exhaust, they said asking $43,900/bring offers, no trailer. It looks perfect, I was driving by and stopped in to look when I saw it, still has the bar code stickers on the drive. No stereo tho, no cutout. Guy would take less I am sure, he owns 3 boats and is cutting down. LG only time.

23plumpt
07-15-2005, 07:18 PM
For anyone interested......There is an '03 yellow 22C for sale at Boats by George in Lake George, NY on consignment. 496HO, x drive, 17 fresh water hours, switchable exhaust, they said asking $43,900/bring offers, no trailer. It looks perfect, I was driving by and stopped in to look when I saw it, still has the bar code stickers on the drive. No stereo tho, no cutout. Guy would take less I am sure, he owns 3 boats and is cutting down. LG only time.

Hey, I no the guy who owns that boat. he lives two docks away from me didn't realize he was selling it. I will tell you if I were in the market for a 22 classic I would buy this boat in a second. This guy has more toys then he knows what to do with. He is a fanatic when it comes to maintaining and detailing his toys, but they are hardly used.

nemerica
07-16-2005, 01:01 PM
Just called boats by george about the boat it sounds perfect!! going to drive by it tommorow

muddyrover
07-17-2005, 11:49 AM
i looked at it yesterday....looks to be about perfect...