PDA

View Full Version : 1997 22 Classic

Miss T
07-12-2005, 02:30 PM
1997 22 Classic. Red hull with white topside and red stripe. Bravo 1 454 w/ bravo 1 outdrive and bravo 1, 4 blade 28 pitch s/s prop. 196 hrs 69+ mph.
2 Red fenders, black lines, life jackets, throw cushion, telescoping boat hook, Sony detachable face am/fm/cd. Cockpit and full boat covers. Tinted glass w/ chrome trim. Auto and manual bilge pump. Nav lights (stern staff light) K-planes Randall duel axle hydrolic brake trailer. Freah water Cal. Delta. Washed and engine flushed after every use. Dry stored. Fire extinguisher and auto extinguisher in engine compartment.
$25,000

Gary
(925) 366-4209

donzishawn
07-13-2005, 09:39 AM
Can you post some more pictures of it? Thanks.

1997 22 Classic. Red hull with white topside and red stripe. Bravo 1 454 w/ bravo 1 outdrive and bravo 1, 4 blade 28 pitch s/s prop. 196 hrs 69+ mph.
2 Red fenders, black lines, life jackets, throw cushion, telescoping boat hook, Sony detachable face am/fm/cd. Cockpit and full boat covers. Tinted glass w/ chrome trim. Auto and manual bilge pump. Nav lights (stern staff light) K-planes Randall duel axle hydrolic brake trailer. Freah water Cal. Delta. Washed and engine flushed after every use. Dry stored. Fire extinguisher and auto extinguisher in engine compartment.
$25,000

Gary
(925) 366-4209

Miss T
07-13-2005, 11:29 AM
If any one can give me guidance on how to post pictures, I will do so this evening. When I click on the add picture icon, I don't understand the text format message that comes up, xxx.
Thanks

Other wise, I will send pictures on request.

boldts
07-13-2005, 02:08 PM
When you create a post, down below the window you are typing your message in is a "Manage Attachments" button. Click on it. A new window will open with 4 or 5 browse buttons. Click on one of these browse buttons to find the picture file on your home P/C or what-ever P/C your using. If you have more than one pic you want to add, use another browse button to add the next file. Once you have all the picture files you want to upload to the post, click on the "Upload Files" button.

"When I click on the add picture icon, I don't understand the text format message that comes up, xxx." This format is used for showing a picture that has already been uploaded to the Registry server. An example would be: [IMG]http://www.donzi.net/forums/your picture name[IMG] You'll need to write down the picture name when you upload it to insert into this format. The picture must still be uploaded first for this format to work.

Caution: Watch the size of the pictures your trying to upload. If your upload times out, the picture size is to big. You'll need to use a photo editor to downsize the pictures and then try to upload them again.

Lenny
07-13-2005, 02:47 PM
Pics that are about 1024 x 768 seem to work fine.

Miss T
07-13-2005, 09:53 PM
Sold.
Sad day.

boatnut
07-14-2005, 09:18 AM
Gary is sad as anyone would be on a day you sell a Donzi. But we are happy to add another Donzi to our stable --- we need something to get an occassional Donzi fix while we take the 18 out of commission for it's 36 year old upgrade. This is a sweet boat and Gary did a good job of keeping it that way! I will now get some experience with a Bravo drive, I had an '82 22
(when they were cool as in no windshield) but it had a 330 TRS. This boat has some things like cupholders and a stereo that seem out of place on a form-over-function Donzi classic ---- but it is difficult to complain :).

boldts
07-14-2005, 12:03 PM
Congrats Boatnut! She sure is a beauty that has been well taken care of. The H/M Donzi may sit in the garage for a while with that nice 22 in your stable. :)

nicolas
07-18-2005, 04:43 AM
Gary is sad as anyone would be on a day you sell a Donzi. But we are happy to add another Donzi to our stable --- we need something to get an occassional Donzi fix while we take the 18 out of commission for it's 36 year old upgrade. This is a sweet boat and Gary did a good job of keeping it that way! I will now get some experience with a Bravo drive, I had an '82 22
(when they were cool as in no windshield) but it had a 330 TRS. This boat has some things like cupholders and a stereo that seem out of place on a form-over-function Donzi classic ---- but it is difficult to complain :).
hello Gary, I would like to know if you are selling this 22 donzi ?

boatnut
07-18-2005, 09:22 AM
hello Gary, I would like to know if you are selling this 22 donzi ?
boat has been sold --- not for sale---