PDA

View Full Version : Ragazza Transformation Photos

SouthernExposure
07-12-2005, 07:50 AM
The upload worked. Those of you who have looked at the previous post sorry for the trouble. :beer:

JimG
07-12-2005, 08:46 AM
Looks great! Like, REALLY great! :yippie:

Last Tango
07-12-2005, 09:01 AM
WOW!!!! :beer: Awesome transformation!

boldts
07-12-2005, 09:04 AM
Well worth the wait for the pics. Great job! That's how Donzi should have done it in the first place. Mighty nice sunpad cover! :biggrin.:

SouthernExposure
07-12-2005, 09:21 AM
The sunpad, seat cushion, and the seatback was sewn by Tony the Taylor (Me). Broke the wifes sewing machine...Now she has a new one. Oh, well. Working on the sides next.

Thanks

Dr. Dan
07-12-2005, 09:39 AM
:spongebob Nice always nice to see some "Curves" in the / or on the Uphosltery!

Turned out really great, looks very sharp....

Doc :beer:

onesubdrvr
07-12-2005, 03:34 PM
Tony,

Looks GREAT :biggrin.: ,....

I should have mine back this weekend or next, we'll have to get together, and run the river for a while!!

Wayne

Cuda
07-12-2005, 06:45 PM
Are you guys trying to corner the market on Rags there in PSL???? :lookaroun

Looks good. I have to do an entire cockpit on my F20 Formula. Do you have a picture of how you rigged the engine hatch to open?

onesubdrvr
07-12-2005, 08:53 PM

Looks good. I have to do an entire cockpit on my F20 Formula. Do you have a picture of how you rigged the engine hatch to open?
Joe,

Whats funny is there is another yellow and white one on the N. Fork of the St. Lucie River - don't know if the owner hangs out here, next time I'm out, I'm gonna see if the boat is on the lift, and leave a little note :biggrin:

Wayne

Yeah, 3 yellow and white Rag's within 10 miles of each other, what we lack in speed we make up for in numbers:yes:

Donzigo
07-13-2005, 07:37 AM
Very nice design and wonderful work!

SouthernExposure
07-13-2005, 11:20 AM

I don't have a close-up at the momment. I used a piano hinge accross the entire length. Right now it's manual lift. Looking into a hydraulic lift like on a friends 22 ZX. Two layers of 3/4 inch ply is heavy. Total's just shy of a full sheet.

Tony