PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday MrsTxTaz

txtaz
07-11-2005, 05:19 PM
Yes, My bride turned 33 today. I almost posted a funny pic of her, BUT in the spirit of not getting my butt kicked I'll post this one. :jestera:
Everyone wish her a happy birthday.
Wes

Patti
07-11-2005, 05:24 PM
Happy Birthday!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day..and don't hurt Wes TOO bad..he seems like a good guy :yes:

Enjoy!!!

Jamie & Patti

LoneStarDonziGirl
07-11-2005, 05:25 PM
Happy Happy Birthday Jennifer. Can't wait to see you at the Roundup. Maybe sooner when we bring Traci back to San Marcos for school. We will celebrate right then. Make Wes take you someplace expensive for supper and have a GREAT day. :happy_bi:

Polly & Mark

gcarter
07-11-2005, 05:39 PM
Happy birthday Jennifer! :happy_bi:
It was nice speaking with you on the phone the other day.
Enjoy!

gold-n-rod
07-11-2005, 05:48 PM
Happy 17th, sweet pea!!!

Get 'em while they're young, right Wes?!!!!

;)

:biggrin:

MOP
07-11-2005, 05:50 PM
Many more Jen hope there is a fine dinner and some French wine this evening! :happy_bi:

MrsTxTaz
07-11-2005, 06:10 PM
Thank you all for your warm wishes.... Wes will not get it too bad tonight... He did meet me and my friends for Lunch and gave me 2 dozen roses(red and white) Then, when I arrived home with the roses, there were more flowers in the kitchen and a beautiful card.....(It's my first b-day with him as his wife) He also gave me a shopping spree..... wooooooo hoooooo!!!!!! CHARGE!!!!!!!! :rlol: http://www.donzi.net/ubb/graemlins/yippie.gif
There is more in store for tonight... I have been told not to eat TOO much...

:beer: Everyone else, have a nice day!!!! :beer:

Mrs. TxTaz :wavey:

txtaz
07-11-2005, 10:13 PM
Hehe, the misses making tortillas. sheeesshhh, don't tell her I posted it. :biggrin.:
Ohhh yeah, I was laughing at her which explains the frown.

gcarter
07-12-2005, 05:48 AM
Wes, you're in trouble! :yes:

txtaz
07-12-2005, 06:54 AM
Yup.. Even if he comes to his senses and removes it, I have saved it for that "special" moment.. :yes::biggrin::yes:
Ohhh great, thanks.
Actually, I told her about doing it after a few margaritas and prime rib. I tell you, presentation is everything to breaking bad news. She just laughed. Hope she remembers. :bonk:
Wes

boldts
07-12-2005, 08:59 AM
Sorry I'm late, but Happy Belated Birthday Jennifer! Just think, 3 more years and Wes will have to spring for 3 dozen roses. Hope you had a wonderfull day and evening!

MrsTxTaz
07-12-2005, 12:43 PM
Wes, you're in trouble! :yes:

:cussball: Ohhhh yessss, he is......:mad:

MrsTxTaz
07-12-2005, 12:44 PM
Sorry I'm late, but Happy Belated Birthday Jennifer! Just think, 3 more years and Wes will have to spring for 3 dozen roses. Hope you had a wonderfull day and evening!

Thank you:party: