PDA

View Full Version : 23' Ragazza Transformation

SouthernExposure
07-11-2005, 10:08 AM
Thanks to all for answering all my questions silly or not. Here are some pictures of my blood, sweat ,and tears.

Thought I would post some pictures. For some reason it will not upload.

boldts
07-11-2005, 11:40 AM
Southern - Looking at the source code of your message, I didn't see any pictures (.jpg, .jif) listed.

When you post a message, look down below for a "Manage Attachments" button. Click on it. You'll then get a window where you can browse your P/C for the pictures you want to upload.

One problem you may be experiencing is that the pictures have been uploaded already. Try uploading your pics again. If they are already on the website, you'll get an error message. If that happens, best thing to do is probably ask for help from the Harbormaster or Madpoodle to find your uploaded photos and post them for you because you may not know what the file name is anymore.

Another thing you could do is send them to me at: scott@mwdonziclub.com and I'll rename them and post them for you. Hope I've been some sort of help and not totally confused you. Good luck and welcome to the Registry!

SouthernExposure
07-11-2005, 03:01 PM
Southern - Looking at the source code of your message, I didn't see any pictures (.jpg, .jif) listed.

When you post a message, look down below for a "Manage Attachments" button. Click on it. You'll then get a window where you can browse your P/C for the pictures you want to upload.

One problem you may be experiencing is that the pictures have been uploaded already. Try uploading your pics again. If they are already on the website, you'll get an error message. If that happens, best thing to do is probably ask for help from the Harbormaster or Madpoodle to find your uploaded photos and post them for you because you may not know what the file name is anymore.

Another thing you could do is send them to me at: scott@mwdonziclub.com and I'll rename them and post them for you. Hope I've been some sort of help and not totally confused you. Good luck and welcome to the Registry!

Scott,

Actually, I tried twice to upload the pictures. I used the "Manage Attachments" icon. The first time a message was indicating thta it took too long. The second time I changed the names of the pictures and tried again. An error message came up. I'll try again.

boldts
07-11-2005, 03:17 PM
OK, if it's telling you it is taking too long, the pictures are very big. Do you have a photo editor like Photo Shop or Microsofts Photo Editor? You just need to reduce the size of the pics a bit. A good size to keep in mind is around 680 wide by 300 or so long. Since they haven't uploaded, you should not need to change the picture names.

SouthernExposure
07-11-2005, 03:26 PM
OK, if it's telling you it is taking too long, the pictures are very big. Do you have a photo editor like Photo Shop or Microsofts Photo Editor? You just need to reduce the size of the pics a bit. A good size to keep in mind is around 680 wide by 300 or so long. Since they haven't uploaded, you should not need to change the picture names.

Just tried again. It took too long.