gcarter
07-10-2005, 10:11 PM
Or maybe these are Chris Craft Girls...
Anyway, I came across this recently...
It kind of shows how our culture has changed!!! :eek:

:wavey:

gcarter
07-10-2005, 10:13 PM
And here's another shot of Miami from the same era...

rustnrot
07-10-2005, 10:46 PM
That first one looks like a bunch of refugees from that Martha Stewart prison forced to wear the stuff they couldn't give away at Salvation Army! Is someone holding a sign that says "pased by the sensirs", meaning, I assume, "passed by the censors"??

With those suits, who needed sunscreen??

gcarter
07-11-2005, 04:48 PM
With those suits, who needed sunscreen??
Yep, things have changed a bit in 85 years!!! :eek!: :eek!:
My dad would have been six years old when that pic was taken.
Now you have to look carefully, but the further to the right you go, they look slightly more attractive. One of these might have been MP's or Buizilla's great grand mother

PS; I dare say there's not a boob job in the whole group!!

gold-n-rod
07-11-2005, 05:12 PM
I'm pretty sure that those are the 2005 Bayliner Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I saw that over at www.bayliner.com!

It's a wonder that the human race even survived over time. Not a female in that pic gives me a ...... err, makes me............. err, you know what I mean.

:bonk:

Ranman
07-11-2005, 10:12 PM
The thing that amazes me is that compared to today's standards, save a few of the youngins, there isn't a skinny one in the group. 85 years ago the boys must have liked their ladies a bit "larger". And they say we're too damned fat nowadays. Sheesh. :propeller

synack
07-11-2005, 10:23 PM
Any you can see some ankles! Ohh baby!

gcarter
07-12-2005, 05:44 AM
The thing that amazes me is that compared to today's standards, save a few of the youngins, there isn't a skinny one in the group. 85 years ago the boys must have liked their ladies a bit porky. And they say we're too damned fat nowadays. Sheesh. :propeller
Randy, you don't have to go that far back to see hefty women. If you look at some of the movies from the 40's & 50's, a 5' 10" actress would have weighed 30-40# more. In my opinion, girls are a little too skinny today. Just think of all the eating disorders.

apollo24
07-12-2005, 02:15 PM
Man,

The men back then must have had severe drinking problems. :)

Plus, they'd have to wear shades all the time to keep the glare of their ladies' skin to a minimum.

I always thought that my generation had bad diets with all of the fast-food chains, but truly, these ladies look less healthy than most today.

Maybe this picture was of members of a supper club or something. :)