PDA

View Full Version : 1996 22C for sale...low hours

laidback027
07-07-2005, 11:08 PM
My boat is listed with MOP www2.yachtworld.com.. I am located in Jacksonville.

I came off my price to 27k....The pics in the ad do not represent the upgrade to stainless manifolds. No more that 20 or so hours..Please feel free to inspect or ask any questions. Just had annual service and added a drive shower. It is a toy that does not get used.....

One more bonus....I travel all the time and a pair of Southwest roundtrip tickets would be included if bought. This might help out of state guys..

Victor Duque
08-29-2005, 12:05 PM
I am intrsted in purchasing a classic 22 with trailer. I seek a ready to go boat, no projects. I have 20K cash to offer apon inspection. If my offer is acceptable to you please contact me at v.duque@comcast.net

laidback027
08-29-2005, 12:14 PM
I appreicate the offer but I am in no hurry to sell and 20k will not cut it. Check around and you might find one for that.

ibyte
08-29-2005, 03:03 PM
is this 20 hours on (new)engine only -
what hours on drive?
what hours on hull?
thanks

laidback027
08-29-2005, 03:23 PM
There are about 30 hours on the engine only now. I have no idea on the drive and hull but I have had no problems and I get it serviced every year. I have all records. I bought the boat three years ago and the engine blew after 10 hours. The dealer that sold the boat to me misrepresented the engine as they advertised a new reman engine. Well, a year later we reached a agreement out of court and I put in a FACTORY Mercury 454 mag reman. I had the mechanic change everything (hoses, clamps, wires, etc) and upgraded to roller rockers. I installed stainless marine manifolds last year. If you were to buy a used boat this is the one. I have all records and reciepts to show. If you are still interested please feel free to check and I recommend a oil test. Hull is in great shape as all the interior. The 2003 trailer is aluminum has about 500 miles on it. She is ready to go....I keep the boat at my parents river house in St. Augustine. The mechanic that did all the work is the best in Jacksonville and there are long time members on this board that can verify him. I have never heard of this but I would be willing to put up 1k in escrow somehow for 30 days if any problems were to happen.