PDA

View Full Version : Head count for the 1000 Islands Donzi Rally

Extreme Measures
07-05-2005, 09:05 PM
Hello Everyone.I was just looking for a head count for the 1000 Islands Donzi rally.We have been setting heat records for the last month .I just checked the extended weather forcast for the rally and it looks awesome.The extended forcast says Friday - Sunday highs in the mid 80's.We look forward to seeing all our old friend and meeting new one that weekend.Get ready folks it's only 10 days away.Take Care All and we will see you in the Islands.Extreme Measures

Dr. Dan
07-06-2005, 06:42 PM
:bonk: We will be there, Liz and I arrive on Thursday...I would guess by 2:00pm or earlier. Might bring a friend...too, have to see!

Doc :biggrin.:

Tony
07-07-2005, 07:09 PM
Cherrie and Tony Sporer arriving sometime Thursday...couldn't talk my son into joining us. Camping Monday thru Wednesday at Cedar Pointe State Park outside of Clayton...just a stone's throw upriver from Alexandria Bay.

This head count seems a bit light...

MOP
07-07-2005, 08:54 PM
The Blue Beast will be following Bonnie and me up, as it stands we are leaving very early on the 13th, after we cart all the stuff to Larry's island we may run the BB to Abay for dinner. Chris we are looking forward to seeing the Irish/Canadian Donzi again!

roadtrip se
07-07-2005, 09:00 PM
Polly, Jill, and I coming in from the Canadian side on Wednesday afternoon!

Tony, we'll call you for a little river running...

RT

Tony
07-07-2005, 09:15 PM
Sounds good, Todd.
Here's my cell #...I've still got yours.

Tony Sporer
517-290-7342

CHACHI
07-08-2005, 06:15 AM
Leaving tomorrow morning with my bride for the islands. Will be up all week, boat is hanging in the boathouse ready to go. Painting is all finished for this week. Have to put trim tabs and a depth finder on my father-in-laws boat. Have nothing else to do but burn fuel. Ken

CHACHI
07-08-2005, 06:25 AM
Cherrie and Tony Sporer arriving sometime Thursday...couldn't talk my son into joining us. Camping Monday thru Wednesday at Cedar Pointe State Park outside of Clayton...just a stone's throw upriver from Alexandria Bay.

This head count seems a bit light...Tony, you will be camping a mile from me . My cell is 1-413-530-7379, would love to hook up. Ken

glashole
07-08-2005, 08:11 AM
Shea and stephanie will be leaving friday morn (15th)from Collins Bay and will be running the river past Gananoque to a-bay :convertib anyone looking to run with us give me a call 613 848 4338

looking forward to meeting everyone

Shea

mattyboy
07-09-2005, 12:41 PM
the Veth's are in
all 4 of us with or without the boat
leaving early Fri should pull into abay around high noon ;)

Dr. Dan
07-09-2005, 03:19 PM
the Veth's are in
all 4 of us with or without the boat
leaving early Fri should pull into abay around high noon ;)

:biggrin.: Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin.:

Doc of Yard Work.... :bonk:

MOP
07-09-2005, 05:19 PM
Matty drag the boat up come a couple of hours later the van will do it, it may be heart broken if you don't let do its thing!

boxy
07-09-2005, 07:47 PM
Boxy, Sweet Lou, Hannah, and Alicia will be there right around noon Friday.
By the looks of the bridge today we will be arriving by boat from Canada.

We were out on the River today, and we chased down a healthy sounding older 18, told him about the Run, hopefully he'll show up next weekend.

Matty, it doesn't help me, the damn thing is red and white :D :beer:

Tony
07-09-2005, 10:36 PM
Matty, we have GOT to dock our two boats together...they have been seperated since BIRTH!

Dr. Dan
07-10-2005, 01:40 AM
Matty, we have GOT to dock our two boats together...they have been seperated since BIRTH!

OMG!

There Is No Spoon - The Matrix :spongebob

boxy
07-10-2005, 06:42 AM

Tony, there is no Agenda, but there is a dock plan. :D
Don't worry, it's all been taken care of....

BERTRAM BOY
07-11-2005, 10:17 AM
Di and I will be there.......probably late afternoon on Thursday.

BERTAM BOY

Tim Morris
07-11-2005, 03:28 PM
Cindy and I in the Minx, Don Mugford and my brother-in-law (Ron) in
Don's 18 arriving Thursday PM.

mattyboy
07-12-2005, 08:16 AM
"Plan? son, the ruskies don't take a dump without a plan......"
I am really looking forward to the ceramics class not to mention the basket weaving, am I too late to sign up for the shuffleboard tourney???
wow look I can go swimming, horse back riding ,Bicycling, play tennis and golf all for $1.99 :rlol:

Tim Morris
07-12-2005, 08:47 AM
Last year, on the Sunday morning, we went into town for breakfast.
Some legendary boxer's place...can't remember. All was good until
checkout. I don't need no 1.99, I've most credit cards known to man
+ tons of foreign (Cdn) money. But, alas, the restaurant only took
U.S.$.

....to be continued....

(Taking some real money this time)

roadtrip se
07-12-2005, 08:49 AM
2 stroke blender, check...

Selection of stogies, check...

Blow torch to revive the grill poolside at the Edgewood...

Okay, I've done my share to contribute to the agenda...

Leaving Wednesday and if Customs doesn't take too much of an interest in us, we'll be there in the afternoon.

We'll leave the light on for ya.

RT

Ed Donnelly
07-12-2005, 09:47 PM
Sorry to say, but, I won't be attending.The eyes took a setback.
Doc won't allow me to drive the boat,Pantera, or Harley....
Start saving your pennies guys, looks like a garage sale may be in the not to distant future.
85 Criterion SS
72 Detomaso Pantera
2000 Harley Soft tail FSXT .............Ed

Dr. Dan
07-12-2005, 10:56 PM
Sorry to say, but, I won't be attending.The eyes took a setback.
Doc won't allow me to drive the boat,Pantera, or Harley....
Start saving your pennies guys, looks like a garage sale may be in the not to distant future.
85 Criterion SS
72 Detomaso Pantera
2000 Harley Soft tail FSXT .............Ed

:wavey: Ed...Sorry to hear that...how about coming over anyway...have someone else drive you or just come over and celebrate with us at the Edgewood...I would love to meet you...and I am sure others share my sentiments. If the Doc allows it...we would love to have you ... with or without the Donzi... plenty of people attend Events all of the time and never bring a boat...

If ya can't we definitely understand...and we wish you well regardless...I hope you can join us.

Doc :smash:

Tim Morris
07-13-2005, 06:26 AM
Seeing ain't everything. Standing on the dock listening to the
the thunder is 1/3 of the action. Hanging 'round the soda cooler
has got to be another 1/3. All in all, no big deal, c'mon down!

Extreme Measures
07-13-2005, 04:02 PM
The weather still looks great for the rally.Ann and I should be arriving around 2 o'clock on Friday.Here is my cell # if anyone wants it 1-613-583-2628.See you in the Islands.Extreme Measures